B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're all killing me with these Maya names. Melissa laugh.png. I want Caroline to start using them again.

I loved JY's acting choices. I want him in my bed. There, I said it. Come cry on my shoulder sweetie.

I'm sorry if I upset you with my avatar or posts. Some actors appeal to some people, others appeal to others. And obviously he's been doing something right 'cause he's very popular for a reason (and even as a Ridge recast he is being well received).

• Members

I like that they finally added/deleted people from the opening. I am not sure TK looks that much cleaner in his new opening shot. And it's strange they have SK sideways like that. And couldn't they have done better for putting some people by Brewer?

I also had some AMC flashbacks sort of. JY has delivered similar lines in the past, only they were to David Canary.

• Members

You know it, and she's going to get her heart broken all over again because it's obviously grief sex. What was with Rick's line about being glad they never had children? That line landed like an anvil, somebody's pregnant.

• Members

I don't get why the opening was inconsistent. They changed Katie's name to Katie Logan and Caroline to Caroline Spencer Forrester, to denote the changes to the characters since the last update, but Hope is still Hope Logan and Wyatt is still listed as Fuller, even though both should be Spencer

Ridge is a colossal ASS! Of course all he was concerned about was possibly losing the position and what nerve of him to blame Caroline after. I felt for her when he flat out admitted he was using her

Z5CWRoY.gif

Ugh, I cant with Moesha's constipated fake concern looks

s4x80ea.gifUzrCrCq.gif

THOT! She's SOOOOO damn THIRSTY!

• Members

Is this something new with BB where they use stock photos of LA before starting each segment right after commercial. It's really annoying especially because it takes up at least 30 seconds. It's way too long for a 20 minute show.

Mya has never been or is more thirsty than any other character after a man on this show. I don't like the blatant Jekyll and Hyde personality change they did with as she's never been a gold digger. It was absurd when Caroline kept referring to her as Myrna because she was insanely jealous of her. I don't get these references ya'll use calling her ever other name that starts with M when her name is Mya.

Archived