B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh come on, it's not that bad!

I can understand the intention behind it. They're trying to make him look like what a man in fashion would look like.

The issue is not only with the weird colors, patterns and combinations thereof, though, but also with how stuffy he looks. These tight shirts with the tie don't look good on an average height man with bulky muscle. They exacerbate his size in all the bad ways, almost as if he's about to burst out of his clothes.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rick should be seen shirtless, working out at the gym, outside of work[and yes shirtless] because he rarely isn't working. Everyone else has a personal life, but Rick is only ever at work. I hope he at least walks in on Ridge and Caroline somewhere other than Eric's office!

JK about him being dressed as badly as Granny Jennifer, but today's outfit was ugly as **it!

• Members

For once I don't think Hope is not acting like a whiny brat. I mean she expressed serious concern and objection to Quinn whilst Wyatt said nothing. Nada.

So Deacon's and Quinn's master plan was to squeeze themselves into Hope's life THE NEXT DAY. More precisely: They thought Hope would change her mind completely THE NEXT DAY. Major thumbs up to Rena Sofer for saying the same lines over and over for two weeks now. ANd she still is verry good at it. LOL

Monday was a great show! Classic soap :)

• Members

I do appreciate Hope standing up for herself, but I'm burned out on the characters despite really liking KM. It's a lot like the way I feel about Brooke. I'm enjoying her time in Italy because I know when she comes back I'll like the character more for the rest.

• Members

How funny. I never even questioned it. I hate the way Marion talks to Carter. I doubt they'll ever bother to give him another love interest, but I wish he'd find someone else and rub it in her face when she ends up alone. I can't even enjoy her as a gold digger (which I normally love) because of the way she puts him down.

Archived