B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is ridiculous is the following caption: Gretta Monahan and his girlfriend Ricky Paull Goldin strike a pose. (Okay...before that I was most surprised by Jacob's strange beard, if it was a full one I'd be okay with it.)

• Members

Time to drop B&B again. Seeing pics of Hunter Tylo from the cast event made me remember that I only came back to watch the show because of her and Bell tricked me into staying. Taylor left and I didn't....lol. Crazy Quinn was enough to keep me entertained for a while but Im sick of her now. I cant stand Hope and her hoeish ways bouncing between brothers. And believe it or not, Brooke leaving makes me less interesting bc it pretty much puts a halt in the storyline among the adults, which I was into. I hated them, but eventually did grow to like her with Bill and its so anticlimactic to have them end like this, with the show possibly rebooting things back to how they were with Bill and Katie. Yaawwwwnnnn. Ridge, Caroline, Rick and Thirsty Thot are the only bright spot but Im not sure I want to sit through the rest of the crap

• Members

Haven't watched in a week and I'm just on 10/6 where Wyatt says for the millionth time how he's cutting mommy from his life and he'll protect Hope while Quinn just walks into their house ... Hope same ole' same ole' "she frightens me, keep her away from me and the baby she threaten me" she ...she..

Wyatt: I'll go and talk to her.

Really? This is an anvil, re this baby either Quinn causes a miscarriage, switch baby, kidnapped baby ...? She' definitely going to do something especially after "all her hard work."

Archived