Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Members

So I'm playing catch-up with Kristen scenes - the banter and innuendo between Daniel and Kristen is an odd connection. I hope they are not trying to create some type of weird sexual chemistry/encounter there. As much as we all hate Jennifer, she is one of the few potential hopes in making Kristen more human and likable. Kristen has a warm spot for Jennifer and hooking up with Daniel would be terrible. A better outcome would be for Kristen to help Jenn/Daniel get back together, so that Jennifer forgives her. Kristen leaves town and has her friend back, but then Danifer implodes on its own.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rory to Mary Beth

Read any good books lately?

How's your class schedule?

You have any tats?

Ok is Robeth on the horizion? I know Alex Shipp May be leaving since she got the lead in thatt Aalyiah bio pic byt days could recast Mary Beth or work around her schedule

• Members

Wednesday was boring and infuriating.

The whole way Daniel handled telling Jennifer she can't see Parker just heavily underlines what a douchenozzle this character is. Why are we meant to believe he is a nice guy everybody wants to root for worship?

Seriously, Hope getting all prissy about 'frownyface' and not wanting to see Aiden again because of it? Is she 8-years old? Can't believe they are playing this beat.

Eve and her plan for JJ - whatevs. Ideally i'd like JJ to have sex with Paige where she just lies there frigid and motionless, then has scorching sex with the prostitute and dumps boring ol' Beige.

This show relies on so many stupid soap cliches and tropes. If the stories are working, I give the show a free pass. When the stories are wretchedly bad as these stories are, it just magnifies what crappy television this is. I'm getting to the point where I might just watch youtube clips of Koslow and Davidson and be done with this bs.

Archived