Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Best moment all week! And yes, I expected more, but what a delight for Suzanne Rogers to be the one to break up the fight. There are so few opportunities for veteran actresses to be physical.

Re JJ...Casey Moss is a charismatic actor whose getting dragged down by the actress playing boring 'ol Paige. She is a dud of a character.

• Administrator

Kayla basically giving Hope her blessing to move on with Aiden felt so wrong. If Sami goes back to EJ again, it just proves that she's such a weak character who has no self worth. I hated those scenes of her thanking EJ for saving her from big bad Stefano and then crying in his arms. What a pathetic woman.

• Members

Kristen vs. Theresa was more entertaining than I anticipated. I enjoyed it and quite enjoyed Kristen strangling her. Maggie actually looked pretty good today and because she wasn't propping Dr. Orange Glow she didn't make me cringe watching her. It was nice. More of this. Daniel ruins everything.

Eric and Brady was nice. I don't think Greg Vaughan can ever look bad. But Josh Taylor on the other hand. OMG. That hair. WTF?? Although I did like that Roman and Eric had actual scenes together and more than one or two lines of dialogue.

Nicole is treated like scum. It's so sad.

And REALLY at this mystery cure? lol

It was sort of lame in a way, I agree, but I still enjoyed Kristen strangling her, lol

• Members

Kind of, but Bo has been gone forever. I'm sure he's been kidnapped or something, but under the circumstances I get it. Maybe they should have had Kayla balk a bit and then come around to the fact that Hope shouldn't have to be alone for years with no explanation from Bo.

I like Hope and Aiden a lot, but I can see that they've already planted the seeds that he could be a bad guy in case Bo does come back.

I really hate it. She's like the town whipping girl now.

• Members

In Friday's episode, it was like she was actively seeking out her usual suspects to dump all over her - a simple call to Brady and she would of had her answer in 2 seconds. But I guess that isn't what this is all about.

Theresa is such a stupid fool - Kristen had Theresa's dots all connected in one episode. I'm really happy the show doesn't make Theresa an equal rival for Kristen, this is more realistic. I like Theresa, but not everyone should be a smooth operator all the time.

On a superficial note, nuChad is a downgrade on oldChad in the looks department. We'll see what happens in the acting department, hopefully it's not another Massey/Wilson situation where the recast is equally bad as an actor, but less easy on the eye.

• Members

the new Chad threw me off guard with how short he is.

I don't have a problem with Kayla being supportive of Hope. Bo abandoned her and their young daughter. I think Kayla can relate to her as a single mother of a young child herself, having been in this position twice even if under different circumstances

Archived