Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kristen's scene with Jen was the most heartfelt one she's had since she came back. You can tell she genuinely cares for her and values their friendship. ED did a good job of portraying her vulnerability there as you could just see the hurt in her eyes that she had at disappointing Jennifer

LMAO at Eve recruiting Mary Beth to help her with Pollyana. I love the shade that she and Teresa have for each other

This new Chad looks good but those scenes yesterday were awful. Like boy, bye! Not looking forward to he and Ben fighting over the ho

she comes across like Blair without a man. I say she's been a surprisingly good find as she's one of the better parts of the show. She's doing good.

• Members

Monday's Episode: I can't for this show insinuating that sexual chemistry exists between Kristen and Orange Goop.

New Chad in a cheap suit, whatevs. JJ etc boring, only Rory was the saving grace there : "Bueller? Bueller?" tongue.png

Jen and Kristen should of been more - that brief scene barely skimmed the surface of what needed to be said and I doubt we get another.

Love Theresa and Eve.

Its really hard for me to grasp that these are the same writers that gave us 2013, the best year of this show in over a decade, because the show isn't very good right now.

• Members

This Chad just seems miscast and I have a hard time imagining his future on the canvas. Someone please remind me of the name of the recurring guy who works in the coffee shop... the new Chad is like the missing link between him and new Will.

Archived