Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My god this 20s crowd is dreadful. Will, Sonny, Jordan (I guess she counts), Chad, Abby, Teresa, Ben....what a mess! Teresa is the best one bc she isn't involved in their storylines. The rest are just boring and/or awful.

Loved Sami calling Mumbles out on Marlena cheating on him. He can barely speak English and yes he had too many lines. Hopefully her upcoming departure means less airtime for him

• Members

OMG! This show is currently boring me to tears. When is the next sweeps month? Maybe I'll tune back in then. I haven't FF so much through this show in a long time. This show was on fire just a few weeks ago. What the hell happened? All this characters are now so boring! I don't care about boring Paige! JJ no longer has balls! Eve needs to go back to wherever she came from (even though Kassie is a great actress). Clyde is annoying and creepy. Jordan is boring and constantly looking like she is suffering from a migraine. Ben is cute but I don't care about him. Abby is only interesting when she is being a mistress whore or trying to go up against Sami. Hope needs a real storyline,. Aiden needs to be more interesting, Nicole has lost her spunk, Sami is back to being pathetic, Sami also ate EJ's balls, Eric is just a shouty angry teenager now, Daniel is being shoved down my throat every day, Roman is an imposter, Will and Sonny are an old gay couple now, Maggie is in love with her son, Abe is only there so that people in Salem can say they have a Black friend, and Caroline needs to be killed off because you can tell she is really getting too old

The ONLY characters that interest me are Marlena, Kristen, Kate, Stefano, Victor, Ciara, Rory, and up until last week, Sami, sometimes Theresa and occasionally Brady

This show needs to take a page out of the JER book of introducing interesting new characters because if this show continues to add these boring characters to the canvas and defang its current characters, this show is going to be cancelled! GET IT TOGETHER DAYS!!!

Archived