Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Members

I am just so happy that I have waited sooooo long for John to reunite with Marlena ...i mean Daniel Jonas, I have couldnt have been happier when he woke up he had a rushed scene with "doc" only to focus on Daniel Jonas Christ man they have great chemistry and will totally bring the ratings up...not to mention one of the greatest characters/ actresses on Days Elieen Davidson sharing all her screen time with Daniel Jonas Christ...man thank you writers and producers of Days of Daniel Jonas Christ Lives for making my transition away from this crap fest they call Days of Our Lives...JER and the Cordays must be rolling around in their graves.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OM freaking G. Shawn Christian(

Daniel) is not on any more that Will & Sonny or EJ or a number of the stars..Danile Jonas is an huge part of this storyline..whay the hatred for this gy from some of you posters. I am so sick of this negativity against this guy polluting this board. He is the one reason I came back to Days..Watched it from day one and then took a break but when he came on the show I came back..Love the guy..Where are the Shawn Christian supporters..I see them on the other boards.

• Members

I don't think she was looking for Caroline's approval. She didn't ask her if it was okay to divorce;; she told her she was doing it. I think she didit out of respect and it was the right thing to do bc she is close to her. It was best that news came from Hope rather than she be blindsided hearing it from someone else

• Members

I guess I do not see him as an awful character..He has his flaws like all of them but awful? Can't see that..I adore EJ but he is an awful character to me.

I guess I do not see him as an awful character..He has his flaws like all of them but awful? Can't see that..I adore EJ but he is an awful character to me.

I guess I do

We don't agree on Daniel but we do on this.

not see him as an awful character..He has his flaws like all of them but awful? Can't see that..I adore EJ but he is an awful character to me.

• Members

Yep > the blame goes to the writers, but let's face it - if Kristen was on canvas for the long haul we'd be saying the same about her. Just like the other insufferable characters - Marlena, Jenn, Jordan, Rafe, WilSon, Sami (WTH was all those months of plotting to undo it in mere weeks or like one week in DAYS time) and this list goes on and on. About the only character who I seem to enjoy right now are Kate and Nicole - but she's kind of spinning with no direction ATM.

Archived