Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I'm glad to see Susan again, she will be played for lighter material and be humorous I'm guessing. In the current style of the show and in general, it doesn't work when the character is meant to be threatening and ominous, but instead comes accross as a parody of a villain. One could say that Stefano could be described that way too, but JM transcends that - TP doesn't in my opinion.

• Members

Wow. It never occurred to me that someone from the show shaves the actors off! lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again: They better use Casey Moss while they have him and, while they're at it, they should give him better stories. I can see him bouncing and doing well.

• Members

I used to love Melissa as Jennifer. Can't stand her now, but some of that is Daniel. I hated Stephanie Cameron. She was just bland. By the time they got to the Jack that began his stint in the prison story, I was done with both of them.

Reilly must have felt the same. She was often the B or C story, then more like D by the time we got to Wilder.

• Members

And if I'm not mistaken, the makeup guy helping Casey Moss with his manscaping is Lauren Koslow's husband, Nick Shillace, whose the head of the DAYS makeup department, having worked for decades with the Bell, Lorimar and Spelling productions.

This is a nice video of Lauren and Nick in the makeup room at DAYS:

• Members

Love me some Susan Banks! I have missed her. Eileen's voicing her a tad different but it's all still the same. Such a throwback. Susan/Kristen/etc. are what helped get me into the show. There are Edmund mentions too.

Kristen and Stefano are on too, sharing a phone call.

Always nice to see PopUp Kayla but of course Dr. Douche is on. Paige is shadowing Kayla and Kayla actually has lines! Amazing. But it quickly shifts to Paige and JJ, naturally. Kayla needs a story and a life of her own.

Eve's screaming at JJ, who needs to put two and two together here. He's better than all of this. This storyline honestly sucks. It has potential but it's just falling apart. JJ's too neutered, Paige is too boring (and I agree, the actress completely plays against how they write Paige) ... sigh. At least Kassie isn't in that horrid dress anymore. Of course it's Daddy Douche to the rescue. Sigh. Meanwhile, I saw a tiny bit of heat when JJ grabbed Eve's arms to stop her from leaving. They're so screwing each other at some point.

Nice to see Hope and Aiden on a date. I really like the writing and how they're handling the end of Bo and Hope.

Damn, 40 minutes in and Marlena pops up out of nowhere at DiMansion. LMAO. I can't believe we're getting Susan/Marlena!

• Members

I really liked today's episode.

Obviously everything Susan was great (I wasn't that impressed by Eileen's accent though) - throwing shade at Sami was amazing, I love that they remembered that Susan hated Sami back in the day, although Susan had left town by the time Sami was on deathrow. James Scott was awful in those scenes - it was like he was struggling to not break out laughing.

Eve as the audience surrogate ftw - when she told SalemJesus that he wasn't omniscient, I was all hallelujah, amen!

Kristen and Stefano phone calls are the best.

MBE looked nice today

Hope and AIden were cute.

LOL!

Marlena and Sami had scenes at the start of the episode and Marlena said she would pop by to see the kids.

• Members

I never liked Susan but I loved her Sami Shade today. Its too bad she didn't go on about the vampires today. I love how Susan refers to Dr. Marlena Evans by her full name

F2QgyXZ.jpg

And WTH? I just found out that Bart is dead. I loved that character

Ugh! I cant with Daniel. He is so damn condescending. Eve should have just picked up something and whacked him across the head

Aon8knL.jpg?1

EJ's hair is looking awful

Archived