Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Members

I have the day off from work and I'm supposed to be running errands. Tell myself I'll watch DAYS for 10 minutes and then get back to work. Then I see "Kristen and Susan face off" in the episode description. [!@#$%^&*].

ETA: omg this is awesome. Can't they just do an entire hour of just Kristen/Susan scenes? Eileen Davidson is hilarious.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can we stop with everytime Dr. Douche and Shawn Christian are mentioned that we get attacked for our opinion? Thank you.

Anyway ... Susan/Kristen/Stefano was indeed gold. I was fanboying out the last two days, I won't lie. I love having Susan back but I'm also glad it's a short visit. She works in spurts as much as I love her. I absolutely love we have her at John's bedside. I can't believe we're getting scenes with them (well, her, of course). Poor Drake misses everything on this show, LOL.

It brings back such fun memories of the old DAYS. Vampires, mean mean mean, evil ... I'm in heaven.

Kristen and Sami is always fun. I loved Kristen's reaction to the portrait. I also won't lie in that I'm kinda over Kristen. Sorry. I said it. I love her and Davidson, she got me into DAYS 100% and I've adored Susan's return (one of the best returns handled IMO, scenes with all of the key people she needed to be in scenes with), but yeah, the smug bitchiness, etc. I don't know. Kristen's return this time just hasn't worked for me. And why couldn't Louise Sorel and Vivian have been kept around all these years? Damn.

When will the writers ever realize that EVERY storyline for Dannifer DOES NOT WORK. This JJ/Paige/Eve story is totally awful, IMO. JJ/Paige were sweet today but one sweet scene doesn't make up for my complete lack of interest in them, and in Paige. I don't recognize JJ either.

I liked Abby's text to Ben and his smile over it. I like James Read but I can do without Clyde, TBH. I just don't care. They're burning too slow with him. Why do I feel like this is all a take on the Curtis/Billie/Austin story except that Jordan and Ben didn't fall out of Kate's womb.

• Members

Another enjoyable episode.

To echo everyone, I loved everything Susan/Kristen/Stefano. I couldn't stop laughing when Kristen told Stefano that his baby mama was there.

So Clyde will kill EJ and Stefano will be blamed, right? Its hard to imagine EJ leaving in a bodybag, since there hasn't been a return from the dead since RoboJohn and that was 7/8 years ago and I don't think this show would close the door on James Scott. So perhaps a faked death?

I don't have a problem with Eve going after JJ and dissing Jack - I'm enjoying the storyline. I just wish the actress playing Paige wasn't death warmed up.

Kristen taunting Sami was the most alive Eileen has been since her return - she gave me goosebumps when she told Sami "sweet dreams"

Archived