Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I hate that! On todays GH, Olivia and Ned appear out of nowhere halfway through the show and that annoyed me. IMO, when stories/characters randomly appear in the middle of an episode, it feels choppy and inconsistent and breaks the flow. I like the episode's threads to be set up in the opening segment and followed through in a coherent manner till the end.

• Members

Oh, I agree with this. I don't think any new story should pop up 30mins into a 36 minute show. But what I meant is, if a story that's been set up from the beginning features a character that doesn't show up until later, I'm fine with that.

• Members

I watched Monday's ep for the Susan scenes. They were wonderful. She's just infectious! Agreed w/others on Eileen's accent but the mannerisms, facial expressions and motherly shade more than made up for it. Golden!

My fave was how she said she was having "premonitions" like Celeste laugh.png (Susan: "Remember her?"). OMG, remember the recast Celeste? I had forgot it even happened or what she even looked like. She wasn't half bad but Tanya Boyd is still so missed!

The scenes with Sami were the best and the lead up to them was even better. The sage. LOL. Ali's reactions were perfect. I just adore her. She's looking radiant and flawless as ever. Meanwhile, James Scott looks a hot ass mess next to her.

The rest was beyond boring. What is Hope doing? Why is she out @ dinner with that poisonous axed soap hopper? She should be grieving or searching endlessly for Bo right now. I can't believe she's divorcing him. They've handled this very poorly!

I never could stand Kayla/MBE. Ever. I got the best catnaps during her scenes with that stiff girl

Let me know when JJ & Blaire F each others brains out

Daniel was just as disgusting & loathsome as I remember

• Members

Yeah, I missed the first few minutes of the show and didn't see Marlena until then so I just assumed at the time she didn't show up until then and it felt so random at the time. I realized she had a scene with Sami in what I missed afterwards.

MBE did look nice.

• Members

So Daniel was disgusting??? WTF did he do now except defend JJ...And that ugly Eve is not disgusting..Closeups make me sick..If she has sex with JJ they writers are clueless..He would have to be drunk out of his mind. She looks like his grandma.

Eileen Davidson is so good..My husband freaked when he saw her..He only recently started watching. Susan is a mess for sure..Great job.

• Members

Susan's return was FABULOUS! I loved every minute. Was kinda hoping for some Marlena/Kristen flashbacks though and I loved it that Kristen and Susan got the cliffhanger.

It was nice to see Kayla outside of Daniel and therefore watchable. I feel like its been forever.

Does anyone know how long Susan is back?

Archived