Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Members

tumblr_ncf36tm2871rxy0aqo7_250.giftumblr_ncf36tm2871rxy0aqo8_250.giftumblr_ncf36tm2871rxy0aqo5_250.gif

These scenes should have come with a warning about risking an epileptic fit - between the decor and the dresses, total brain meltdown.

Kristen had so many memorable lines last time, I'm trying to think of her best lines from this round. The best one for me so far is:

tumblr_nbss2kjoGh1truz14o6_250.giftumblr_nbss2kjoGh1truz14o4_250.giftumblr_nbss2kjoGh1truz14o5_250.gif

This should be Monday's highlight:

tumblr_ncj4imhxhE1rxy0aqo2_r1_250.gif

That chest hair would get him fired on another soap lol.

tumblr_nburewa1fc1qlrtq2o1_500.jpg

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She "allegedly" had an affair with Jason Brooks when the characters were paired up. Her husband, Scott Reeves found out about it and to save her marriage, she quit. Since she returned to the show, they've rarely mentioned Peter and its rumored that the character is virtually forgotten and wont return as long as she's around bc of that history. Cordey who is a big supporter of her, likely would oblige as to not put her in an uncomfortable situation. Of course it could all be just fan speculation, but I wouldn't doubt it as they've gone out of their way to not mention Peter in reference to Jennifer, when his name would have been appropriate. If true, I hope she can at least handle a recast as I don't see JB returning as long as she is still in the role, unfortunately.

• Members

I really, really want a story where Matthew Ashford returns… playing Peter, with plastic surgery to look like Jack and worm his way back into Jen's life. We get Peter without the JB baggage, and MA gets to play evil, which is fun. Bonus: Peter kills Daniel!

• Members

I'm not a fan of plastic surgery/doppelganger stories mainly because of the Sheila story on Y&R and Rafe2 on DAYS. Also not really a big fan of Matt Ashford, but if he played it straight instead of his pantomine/dinner theatre style of later years, I would be open to it. Oh, who am I kidding? If he kills Daniel, I'm all for it! tongue.png

• Members

It's probably also worth noting that MR walked off set in 1995 (allegedly because her husband discovered the affair and it was a condition he set to save the marriage) and SONY sued her for breach of contract - that part is in the public domain. Allegedly they settled out of court, but Corday welcomed her back to the show in 2000, which should paint a clear picture of Corday's fondness for her.

The show had to scramble to find a replacement for her quickly and they found one of staff's (rumored to be Tom Langan's) personal trainer to fill the role - Stephanie Cameron. They did well from a physical point of view, but she wasn't much of an actress. That being said, she exuded a warmth that coldfish MR never had imho.

Jade16.jpg259zvbr.jpg

Reeves on the left, Cameron on the right.

Archived