Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

65Hx0De.jpg

My god her wardrobe is tacky and tragic. With the exception of Kate (and for the most part Hope), every woman over 40 looks a hot mess when it comes to wardrobe and styling. I know Days is trying to save money but did they fire their stylist and have interns shop around on a $50 budget?

WTuxJqH.jpg

Forgetting about that tacky ass shirt, her makeup and hair is just terrible. The lighting isn't too flattering on her either. She looks like a zombie

My god Dannifer interacted today and they were annoying as usual. Jennifer thinks that Daniel not telling her that he was there for JJ was a way to intentionally hurt her? OMG, shut up. They are so juvenile

• Members

[quote name="SouthOfSoap" post="1365799"

Why is Marlena's arm in a sling? Did John's coma-farts knock her out and she broke it falling on the ground unconscious?

Theresa freaking out is getting a little thin now.

Deidre Hall broke her arm

Back like 6 months ago- she tweeted some pics from the set back then of her arm in a sling I bdlieve

• Members

I can't believe they put her in that and actually put her on-screen. Just a terrible outfit, IMO. I thought the wardrobe would get better when they made the switch but it's only gotten worse. It's very hit and miss. They have zero idea how to style most of the characters, IMO. Jennifer is often a huge mess.

• Members

So EJ "confessed" that he knew what Kristen had done right before the wedding. WTF?!? He already told Sami this after the wedding happened! She didnt beleive him and for months insisted that he knew all along and suspected he was involved in getting her the drugs that were used on Eric. EJ's honesty and Sami being so accepting of it today was a crock bc no new information was spilled

Todays show was so boring. I really don't care for John waking up

Glad Hope is finally filing for divorce

Archived