GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad didnt purposely go to.the floating rib to pick up a random stranger

He went there after a fight with felix becuz Felix was putting him behind sabrina's latest non-crisis. He met someone they started to talk and much to their shared surprise they found they had similar background.

Brad and Felix were in the outs and clearly Brad thought things were over with felix.

When he realized that felix seeemingly was willing to give their relationship a chance he explained to lucas that he wanted to pursue it with felix. He never manipulated or strang anyone along. He has been outspoken to Lucas numerous times that he wanted to see where things were going.

But then felix showed his true color and passsed judgment on both Lucas and felix and deemed them perfect for one another becuz they couldnt keep it in their pants. He got some redeeming qualities when he admit that he was partly to blame for the way things ended with Brad but went back to being the humongeous prick he always was.

Brad tried to be supportive of what Lucas was going through while trying to maintain his relationship with Felix. And it made him feel good to be liked without having to proove himself thye way he did with felix.

Brad has been far more mature with handling Lucas and felix than either those two morons ever were. And yesterday showed how juvenile and immature FeCas are together.

The attack on JZ's appearance is mind_boggling to me. She had work done and it was painfully obvious but i hate when people hate on actors/actresses on their look. Jmho

• Members

Matters not! Brad picked Lucas up in a bar and they had sex! Anything that might have developed between them was OFFSCREEN!

As for JZ and anyone else who butchers their face, don't we get a say if they are on our screens? Don't they hack up their faces to look "good" for us? FAIL!

Attack? Well, that's right up there with "bullying"!

Yep! Victoria Milani! CONGRATS to TeCa!

• Members

From what i gather about JZ she butchered her face as a result of a certain EP who told her she looked too old to be put in front of a camera. (Guess who)

Yes the results were awful i wont deny it but this is just an example of how far some women aging in hollywood are required to go to save their job. Which is sad since it seemed to have had the opposite reaction in Jz's case.

Did she overdo it? I admit she did. But she seems to look better now than she did in years. She probably had some more work done this time by someone who knew what he was doing. But putting down an actress (or to a lesser extent actor) for their look is actually what send some of them to turn to cosmetic surgery so its a catch-22.

But thats just my opinion.

I didnt say you were not entitiled to yours and im sorry if i made it sound like it.

As for the Brad/Lucas/felixn the current set up mostly happent off screen but Brad initially hooking up with Lucas and felix making Brad jump through hoops to prove himself actually happent on screen and while not handled as good as it could had some airtime. And you are entitled to your opinion that none of them are root worthy (and Im starting to feel that way about Lucas) but I definitely think Brad of all three is a stronger character. Even with his limited airtiime

• Members

Ah, GH's monthly solid episode, an episode that didn't make me want to stick my hand down my throat and tear out my insides for once.

"She is SO beautiful!" Do not tell me Sam is ALREADY propping Nina. Silas looked somewhat decent, although the man desperately needs to put on some weight and change his face. How utterly predictable at the end: Some mysterious person knocks at the door. Is it Nina? Is it some totally random person? We don't know, let's make a cliffhanger out of it!

The music they used when Lucas woke up and Julian was holding his hand really worked. It gave it a touch of actual emotion. Of course, it then all disintegrated into a mess, with Brad, Felix and Lucas. Brad, I like. Felix was annoying, sucking up to Bobbie. Thank God Bobbie walked in and put all those bitches in their place.

Jason to Sabrina: "Who would want to hurt you?" Uuuum, everyone? Is this it? Is Gabriel kaput, soon?

I have NEVER liked Molly as much as I liked her when she was tearing into Alexis. She was so right.

HA!!! I called it. "I slept with him last night!" Because that is what makes it all the more serious. I'm impressed, though. I loved that whole 3-minute scene where Liz cried. I thought it was, gasp!!!, pretty good.

I do enjoy Nathan and Britt bonding.

Wait, Ric is nowhere to be seen? So MoRon drags him out of the dusty closet for five episodes, reunites him with Liz, has him sleep with her and BOOM! uses him for the plot point. Is he going to be MIA from most of this?

If the shoe fits!

OMG, I am SO dead right now.

• Members

I cant believe Cartini gave us KISH on OLTL. Kyle & Fish werent perfect but they had history and their characters had depth & the actors could ACT

Now I dont know what we have with Lucas/Brad/Felix

Maybe we need a Lucas recast? Ryan looks bored as Lucas

wonder what Ben Hogestyn or CJ Thomason are doing

• Members

Sure did. It has already started. Soon enough, people in town who barely know her will walk around telling everyone how beautiful Nina is, what a great person she is. lmao I wonder if Sam is going to have to go to her and beg for her man.

• Members

It's all so heavy handed because they have the mistaken belief that the audience will like and support the character if everyone else in the show likes and supports them. Only it doesn't work that way. Quite the opposite sometimes: All it takes is for characters to be honest and downright condescending about someone's flaws and it often leads to people feeling more sympathy for them.

Archived