GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you

I had a moment of weakness.

Now my hatred for felix is reaching full bloom again.

I truly dont think i can hate a character more than felix

And it feels good getting it off my chest. I almost have a cow everytime I read how great FeCas are together on SOC.

I used that nickname all the time. And i find it sad that Paevey doesnt realize it is based on his inexistent acting skills.

Caught him reading cue cards sideway again today

• Members

Ticks me off that Monica was with her grandson OFF-SCREEN. I'm sure if Ron gets called out for it he'll have some excuse. Who wouldn't want to see that? I'd love to see Monica talking to Danny about Jason and the Qs, as much as I couldn't wait for Jason to be off of my screen.

I just can't get over how boring as !@#$%^&*] Sam and Silas are. My God. They are horrible to sit through. Kelly Monaco looked decent though and Easton didn't look totally like death.

• Members

I noticed that he kept looking upstage, away from the camera, while taking to Britt which looked amateurish. Actually, I think Britt and Det. Pugspaniel Chest would have the potential to be an interesting brother-sister duo if Paevey was a stronger actor. The chemistry is there for the most part as they're still finding their way as newly discovered siblings who now have to eschew any and all sexual attraction. But I think a less wooden actor would enhance their dynamic.

• Members

How far Alexis has fallen when Molly is the voice of reason and logic. These two are in a mother/daughter role reversal.

Nice to see Bobbie but it is clear that with Tony Geary on vacation the show is stalled and cannot progress the story. It's going to be a long, dull summer if Luke doesn't come back soon.

• Members

NLG enjoys airtime, so she will say and do anything to get it. She praised Guza until he stopped giving her airtime. She praised Wolfe until he found her useless. She praises Craptini because they've retconned her slutty past and now gives her airtime in this ridiculous "story". Hey, bills gotta get paid!

But onto the clusterfuck aka GH. I loathe Ric and the only time I enjoyed that maggot was when Jason was beating him in the parking garage. That was hot! However, it makes no sense that he was not onscreen yesterday. The man is being accused of murder, attempted murder and the driving force behind the mob. Ric, Anna and ChiaScot should have been front and center. We could have done without Woodpile and his sister. Nic didn't need to be on either. How on earth do you take something like what is happening with Ric and make it a plot point to Nizzzzzzzz? That's utterly insane! Should we just call Ric "AJ" and be done with it?

I don't have as much of a problem with Felix as many of you do. Marc is no a great actor. Hell, he's not even that good, but I do enjoy Felix some of the time. Brad was no better than Felix in those scenes. He picked Lucas up in a bar, had sex, discarded him and now we are supposed to see some great connection EVERY FIVE WEEKS? WTFev!

Bobbie/JZ looks great? Compared to what? A basketball with weave? Okie dokie!

Sam and Silazzzzz. FF!

Archived