GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Its not a screwup. He has only ever known her as his sister. If you found out your sibling was actually your cousin, would you stop referring to them as your sibling?

Bobbie to Julian: "How do you say that with a straight face?" Bitch...how do you?

peS9Qz3.jpg

EWWWW! Felix and Brad fighting him was so dumb

• Members

Everything involving Bobbie was magnificent

From her face off with Juju to her walking into her son's hospital room and kicking dumb and dumber out.

The fact that Lucas is Bobbies son is his only saving grace after today's show. He couldnt be a man instead of acting like a five years old? I think he is allowed to be mad at Brad but does he need Santa Fe as a mouthpiece? Can t he be an adult and tell him himself instead of acting like a frat boy who enjoy having two dumb cheerleaders fight over him?

Please Brad move on to someone better and let Felix bore Lucas out of his mind. Time to flirt with dr Rashi already.

• Members

Nik will have the same look he always has - bloated and confused.

Alexis' reaction will likely depend on whether Rick Hearst having a toned tummy and ass is enough to make Ron and Frank spare him the AJ treatment.

I wonder how many fans are saying Bobbie was "mean" to Julian and that she is a "hypocrite" because she got Lucas illegally to begin with, and her brother was a mobster.

If the TWOP forums were still around that would be happening as we speak.

• Members

Decided to tune into today and just noticed that Silas moved into Steve's old apartment. Lol.

So Sabrina's baby is still fucked up? What's wrong with it?

Gosh, this show is so slow! They are still on who tried to run them off the road!

LOVED the Julian and Lucas scenes. But then brad and Felix have to show up!

I also liked the Molly and Alexis scenes. Alexis is annoying as !@#$%^&*]. She's been for YEARS. I miss when Wolf wrote her likable.

Niz is terrible and I FFed thru it. Thank GOD he got a haircut thou.

Loved Julian vs Bobbie! Bobbies always been anti mob and I like that they remembered that. She hated Carly with Sonny. Ugh Felix with Bobbie is so damn annoying. Such a damn try hard.

• Members

Thanks for the brief Bobbie scenes! Felix, stop sucking up to her, she doesn't care!

Monica offscreen...again! I miss LC.

No no to Nina. ME is not worth building all of this storyline...yawn.

Liked the Britt/Woodcock interaction.

Go Molly! I finally liked her again.

As usual, our Cassadines are clueless!

Archived