GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, RC finally did it bc I felt bad for Sabrina. I wish she had just had a stillborn bc theres nothing enjoyable about watching a parent watch their baby die slowly. That's brutal and no I don't think even she deserves that

Morgan and Twat Boy both got a haircut and both look better as a result. Too bad both are useless and need to leave. I cant believe the dipsh-t stole Sam's money. Oh god, are we actually have to sit through a teen drug storyline with him? Hopefully this is something RC forgets

Laura Wright comes across like a white version of Ana Ortiz. Carly has similar facial mannerisms as Marisol from Devious Maids

Wow, Franco sure is insensitive, aint he?

Molly: "Look at him. He cant even put a banner up right. Oh my god" laugh.png

• Members

"I'm not upset. I'm FURIOUS!!!!" Umm.... how many times have I heard that on a soap opera? Or a lifetime movie? Not that a twit like Molly could think up anything herself but regardless.

I hate to say it but I kind of like all the drama with Julian/Alexis/Molly because of everything with Ric. Too bad the actress who plays Molly is a younger Teresa Castillo. Emily O'Brien would have been a good Molly.

So how did I know Kiki would conveniently run into Franco?

"any day ending in y" That was much funnier when Emmanuelle Vaugier said it on Supernatural about 8 years ago than when Michael Easton says it on GH now.

So what were the odds of Ava being prego?

Maurice should never ever smile again. Ever. My dislike for Ava is known but can't she just stab Sonny the wankster?

Oh, it's Rafe.... and his earrings....

• Members

I think years of soaps and medical dramas have kind of numbed me to babies dying. I feel the sadness in sort of an intellectual way, but I also feel the show trying to coax me into rooting for Patrick and Sabrina as a couple with their camera angles and staging and honestly, I just cannot give a rat's behind about them as a pair. And Patrick is kind of generally dysthymic anyway with Robin gone, so it's not like miserable is a new look on him, either. And there's something, in general about TeCa and sadness that just leaves me with an overwhelming sense of "meh", when this is the point where she should be rocking it. It's okay. Sabrina is adequately sad. But she's no Tony Jones.

I see a lot of people are not Team Molly around here. I am team Molly because I happen to agree with her that Julian is generally dumb as a post and borderline useless. And I feel for her, because clearly her mother has been brainwashed by her own ladyparts once again for the....what is it....fourth time? fifth time?

• Members

I'm on Molly's side in this case. I loved her all angry Julian couldn't even hang a sign right. LOL.

The actress is just weak.

Rafe and Morgan do look better with their haircuts. Thankfully it seems someone finally realized the men on this show were looking really bad.

I may not be a fan of Sabrina's, but even I don't want to see her baby die a slow death. I agree she should have miscarried or had a stillborn. Seems a bit too cruel. Unless the baby somehow pulls through but I don't read spoilers for GH anymore so I have no idea what's going to happen to the baby.

Alexis comes off like a teenager in heat and her brain goes to mush whenever she gets laid. And the fact that she can't stay away from mobsters, and has three daughters by three different men ... lol. Woman is a hot mess. I don't know what's worse, Alexis in menopause or Alexis the love sick teenager.

• Members

Is the baby dying? I FF all their scenes. If so, it would be really cool--and perhaps I am watching too much Penny Dreadful--if the baby dies and Patrick insane with grief demands that Robin use her science and bring the baby back to life as daytime's first Frankenbaby.

I honestly cannot work up a single lump in my throat or gulp about the fate of this Sabrina child. There are far too many kids on GH as it is, and here comes Ava on the assembly line, that all I can do is hope not only does this kid bite the bullet, but Ava's does too, and Danny goes with them. At least we don't have to see whatever his name is that LL2 had.

Archived