GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once again, just because viewership increased doesnt mean all those viewers like what they see on screen. However being longterm GH fans they stick with the show

That describes me, I have no idea why GH is doing stories it does now. However if I survived Guza and never left, Cartini wont get me out either

Look why cant we all tell our OPINIONS and be respectful. What is this, negative posters stop watching? That is unnecessary

• Members

I read through the rules after I was banned and I violated nothing. I emailed Moore Ideas about it and she was like "You were disruptive" Disruptive my arse. All, I was doing was trying to stay friends with someone after they left because they were sick of the board.

I just think the mods have an issue with people actually taking sides with the folks who decide to leave on their own.

I was there for 5 years. The board was good until they started limiting what people could say or do. It's fine to say no actor bashing or no poster bashing. But, to berate people who just want to share an honest opinion is ridiculous. I'm actually glad they are losing members.

Also, that guy over there (Zeak) makes me thankful I was banned. Because if I wasn't I'd rip him a new one. LMAO.

• Members

I'm going to assume the actress was given a sincere opportunity to decide for herself. I'm going to assume that, mainly because the alternative would be unthinkable. Although, let's face it, this kind of situation has faced actresses in the past and not just on soaps.

Archived