GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOC refugees unite!

I'll admit that I haven't watched so much as a clip of this trainwreck since Dante and Lulu got their baby back and mistook him for a pet when they named him.

It's much easier snarking about this show after I've had all the caring driven out of me by FrankenRon.

• Members

This is actually one of the reasons I am NOT watching GH. It would be one thing if they brought in these actors to add something to storylines that GH actors are already playing in. But it's not. It's all about the actors - not the characters. It's about pimping these actors along with the other newbie and OLTL actors. This is General Hospital. I'm not interested in watching a soap for unemployed soap actors. I want to see General Hospital. unsure.png

• Members

Nina has been here less than a day and she's already made Danny's birthday party all about her. She's so annoying. I hate that Sam covered for Silas. I wish she had just come out and shut this red headed bitch down

Maxie's dress looked super cute today and her hair was decent

Sabrina's story is the most depressing thing Ive seen on any soap all year. Did we really need to watch her child die all episode long? They really made it that much more unbearable with the heartbeat sound

• Members

Let's not forget about Michael Cambias, the most squandered character in daytime history, and Julian and Alexis, the gangbusters couple the network won't let GH get rid of.*

* - I actually have come to enjoy Julian's stuff with Alexis and his family, abrupt as it is, but ABC does not give two shits about him or this couple. It's too bad, because Ron could have built on this material for these characters for a long time as opposed to rushing through it these last couple months; I can see why NLG is getting behind it, because there is a kernel of decent character, chemistry and story.

• Members

I'm never all that impressed with Sonya Eddy TBH. She was alright but it did feel a bit forced. Marc Samuel had his somber face on, I suppose. Jason Thompson was far better than Teresa Castillo who's playing this somewhat horribly IMO.

I can't get past how ridiculous Sam looks as Julian and Alexis's daughter. Lord. I was loling the entire time Nina and Silas were interacting though. I really didn't mind her today I guess. Don't think she's necessary at all but whatevs.

Carly seemed a bit more like herself today. I really think they're going for a Sonny/Carly reunion at some point. I didn't hate Morgan going at Ava, but the entire story is just annoying. At least Mo wasn't too embarassing today. Hopefully Carly and Ava tomorrow doesn't disappoint. "I have a lot to say to this bitch" (or something like that). LOL. Carly should have been in this woman's face the entire time she was with Morgan.

Wonder how long it'll take Ronnie to get Maura and The Stafford in scenes together?

I won't read that article. Everyone's thoughts already are basically telling me not to waste my time LOL.

• Members

Far be it for me to compliment RC but I'm glad they have her in a wheelchair. It's at least a nod to reality. Someone who's been in a coma for decades would have absolutely no muscle tone. She wouldn't even be able to swallow or breathe well on her own. Obviously the chair is to make her look frail but like said it's a nod toward reality. Let's be supportive. I'm sure she be strutting around town in high heels and black lace in another week. tongue.png

• Members

:(

I did say she was alright today, lol. But really, I just have never found her to be that great of an actress. I've even seen her in stuff that she did years and years ago and she's just not very good IMO. She's also not given very good material to work with on GH either. I need to see her in something where she's really pushed as an actress to show what she can do I guess. I wasn't watching at the time when that kid of hers (Stan?) died/was killed so maybe I would have seen what she can do then.

Archived