GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuesday:

It's bizarro day for GH because I actually liked Molly AND Sh!trina. For ONCE, Sabrina had a great reason to cry and I thought she played that moment of hearing Gabriel is about to die really, really well. I couldn't help but feel sympathy for her. I suspect some real emotions sneaked in there; it can't be easy to be about to give birth and have to play a story like this. But everything before, with her yelling at Britt, and afterwards... yep, classic Sh!trina.

In the meantime, Molly's hatred towards Julian is giving me life. I can't help but feel that RC is now trying to make Julian into a kind, loving, conflicted, I-hate-lying individual as an attempt to make him work. It's not. He's even worse. LOL at Molly judging Julian's banner-hanging skills. And LOL at the stone wall surrounding the park bouncing back and forth when Julian was taping the banner on it. EPIC production values.

That horrible, unfunny, damn near racist stuff with Franco & the woman, and then the idiocy of his scenes with KiKi... I just DIED laughing when Jogging KuKu ran in frame, clearly failing at pretending to be jogging. No sweat. No heavy breathing. No need to catch her breath. And, of course, she had to run into Franco, who naturally would just tell her that her mother is probably dead but, no biggie, let's talk about birds and stuff.

I can't believe they did the same cliffhanger with Sam twice. And for it to turn out to be Rafe, suddenly a klepto and a cokehead.... rolleyes.gif Are you fuc.king kidding me? And the treatment of Monica... used as an off-screen babysitter.

Crypt Dick and Crypt Hoe are what they usually are. I'm surprised Morgan & Carly already found out about the pregnancy. Guess RC doesn't have anything else to show, like, I don't know, Bobbie being by her son's side, Ric dealing with the fact that he's been falsely arrested? No? OK. The way RC simply used Ric and then that's it is particularly heinous. NOW is when you show him. We need to see his reaction. Ugh. Not surprised, though.

Coma Bitch's picture walked out of the box by itself and went under Danny's gift. laugh.png OMFG, though. Of ALL the ways Nina could have made an entrance, of ALL the things they could have done, it's by having her talk to Danny so she can turn around and shock Silas & Sam? This complete stranger approaches a random baby and EVERYONE around him lets her play and talk with him? What the everlasting f.uck?

• Members

They're really pulling out all the writing stops to try to make this baby story impactful. Now Sabrina is listening the baby's heartbeat with her mother's stethoscope. And I still do not give a crap. They even have the sound of the heartbeat. Except I've seen that. Done better. With BJ and Tony. I know imitation is supposed to be the most serious form of flattery, but this is a particularly pale one.

• Members

It's just a complete lack of any logic, whatsoever. If someone even says the words "she seemed so nice" "she was so friendly" "Danny liked her" to explain it... :rolleyes: We might just have found Sabrina 2.0 in terms of propping & HW favor.

• Members

Smirks! Holy cow! It's you! (I was we.are.clouds on SOC until I got banned. )

And, yes. I agree with you. I could give one crap less about baby "Blanket" as I've been calling it dying. And, I cannot believe the balls that Ron had to try to recreate the iconic Tony/BJ scene with this wreck of a character and her spawn.

Also. Can someone throw Levi to the kangaroos and dingoes?

• Members

I was similarly banned. Ten days. For stating my opinion. On a soap opinion board. Which is redonk. So, I sent them an email and told them that I wouldn't be back, and started auditioning other places. Then, days later I got accused of making an "alternate disruptive account" that I didn't make, so someone has been eating the Miscavige BLTs over there. They don't care. As far as they are concerned, their policies are fine, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm leaving and telling the fun posters where I'll be hanging. ;)

• Members

Eh, I don't know how to feel about that scene with Epiphany crying. It felt a bit gimmicky and forced to me. It didn't rise above the cliche of "tough woman cries to show seriousness of situation". Maybe its because we don't really see much of Epiphany these days unless she's going She-Hulk on ventriloquist dummies, or in her main role as head Sabrina-propper.

Archived