GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Im glad she is in a wheelchair bc when I first saw the previews I was ready to come down on RC bc it would make no sense that she was walking

ETA: Yeah what Marceline said

the chair also makes it easier for her to roll into traffic

• Members

I ain't seen it yet. Is that baby actually dead dead or what? I won't believe it til it's been in the ground a week, sorry to say.

I think Ron hoped this would make fans flock that much more to Sabrina, but it doesn't do that for me - it makes me feel bad for Teresa Castillo. OLTL (under another regime) made Kassie DePaiva play something very similar when she had a difficult RL pregnancy and it was a shitty thing to do then, too. But it doesn't make me want more Sabrina simply by virtue of how they're putting the poor actress through the wringer. And I can't imagine why, if death is the end result, they found it necessary to (according to RC) rewrite their story plans to accommodate the actress's pregnancy.

• Members

Of course, the always negative whiners are on here. Endlessly. This board doesn't affect the ratings and you do know that the execs, writers and ABC would love it if all you complainers stop watching. They couldn't care less!

I happen to think that GH was outstanding today! The performances by Theresa Castillo and Jason Thompson were beyond Emmy worthy. A true heartbreak. GH is such a good show. Carry on, Frank and Ron. Looking forward to tomorrow!!! GH had their highest May viewership in 7 years, so people are obviously watching. I commend the producers, writers and actors.

• Members

I didn't know you got banned. Damn, that's crazy. I actually did make an alt account after I got permabanned for...Get this. Giving out my twitter address to a friend who was leaving. What the hell? I'm actually allowed to have my Twitter address in my sig on here and on DD. And, able to give my honest opinion on something. That's what I love about here and Daytime Dish.

• Members

I agree that it's a kind of crappy thing to do to the actress (though she delivered a healthy baby despite it and congrats to her), but it certainly didn't help her crying seem more heartfelt, which sucks for me as a viewer, but oh well, I get more work done between 2 and 3pm. And no, the baby didn't die. At the end of the episode they tried to pull a Tony Jones/ BJ's Heart listening with Sabrina and baby Towel, and the baby's heart sounded as resilient as an ox in its prime so I think it could live after all....which....yawn either way for me.

• Members

What the hell!

I know you got banned and I couldn't' figure out why, because it's not like you ever trolled the boards or anything. You were one of the nice ones. I'm already loving it here. They're nuts. What insane policy could that have violated?

Archived