GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's the truth. I've defended poor Jackie and her poor, poor face many times over the years, but I gave up around 2010 or so. She looks absolutely horrible. It's destroyed her acting, too; she doesn't know what to do or how to speak or gesture for the camera.

• Members

Meh, I think Jackie looks alright.

LOL at Sonny throwing shade at Britt over the blood test.

Carly's such a non-entity it's sad. Roger Howarth is just terrible though I did laugh at the beginning with him and the spanish woman. His delivery as Franco is horrid. I also don't buy for a second Kaka goes jogging and how convenient she ran into Franco.

Wouldn't want any scenes between Bobbie and Lucas, now would we? God this show is terrible.

Once again Monica was off-screen. Great job there. Same with Ric. I can only imagine how often he'll be off-screen now.

So Rafe's off-screen for HOW long and now he's a coke head? Is cocaine the new 'it' thing? It's becoming a bit overdone. And those earrings look stupid on him. Sorry but they do.

Can William deVry get off of my screen? Take Teresa Castillo with you.

Jason Thompson at least tried but he does look homeless.

Zzzzzzz

And what a LOL worthy banner for Danny's party. How about just throwing up a generic Party City "Happy Birthday" banner and calling it a day?

And Det. Plywood needs to learn to speak up. Terrible actor. Just terrible. At least he tries and is pretty to look at but he can only try for so long. He's such a waste of screen time. I don't care what anyone says though, I like the idea of him and Maxie for some reason. I don't know why as neither are that endearing to me but I do. Maybe I have some hope she'll make him somewhat interesting?

Surprised Mac is getting airtime tomorrow with that dirty bum.

• Members

I think the worst thing with Jackie at the moment is her mouth area. If she had that sorted it would be a help.

As for Brad, I don't feel sorry for him or think he's a good person, but I think Parry Shen is a good actor, with some charisma. That goes a long way.

At this point I think they need to just have him hook up with Britt. It would be messy and terrible, but I could buy it, and it would cause believable tension between Obrecht and Britt.

• Members

Oh don't get me wrong about Jackie, her mouth is a bit distracting. All I did was focus on it during the scenes where Lucy and Bobbie hurled insults at each other and then slapped each other. But her face itself, it looks better than it has in a long time, IMHO.

And yes, those diamond earrings on Rafe. My God. I also just love how Sam had money pouring out of her wallet/purse. How convenient.

Archived