GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree.

However i felt he did such an amazing job during the strike that i was willing to bide my time until he found his groove. And i felt he was getting there towards the end of his run. With a co hw he would have hit it out of the park

I think his style mixed with maybe with a hw who does action and adventure better would have provided the balance that is absent these days.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh joy, Dull (Sam) and Duller (Silas) are on today.

Oh boy, Sabrina and Plywood too. I totally keep forgetting Jason Thompson is still on this show.

Just a warning everyone.

William deVry looks terrible. Julian and Lucas all close makes no sense. Lucas should be pissed that Julian's mob connections got him shot, not joking and holding hands. Ron is so desperate for Julian to work.

And of course there's Nikolas ready to rub it in to Liz that he was "right" about Ric. At least he got a haircut. He's such a pathetic excuse for a character at this point. I wish Tyler Christopher could find something better to do and leave again.

I never thought I'd look forward to watching Brad and Britt but they are clearly a highlight amongst all of the above.

• Members

Thank God for Bobbie calling Julian out for knowing Lucas for all of four months and calling him out on getting Lucas shot.

I'm sure Julian will put her in her place though.

Why was that scene so damn short? Heaven forbid she get an actual airtime.

I think it's clear Lucas is using Felix to get back at Brad, either that or Lucas just comes off looking really petty and bitchy by constantly throwing in little digs like "Felix has been taking really good care of me" as Felix smugly smiles. Yuck. Spare me. Please.

Very happy Molly isn't buying into Ric's setup. Alexis looks like such a fool. This is the most I've probably ever liked Molly.

• Members

I agree about Ric. IF he's even ever cleared. I have my doubts on that.

This show is really in a bad bad place. I think it's time for me to stop watching. I'm getting way too annoyed watching this garbage.

Lucas clearly loves Felix and Brad fighting over him. So pathetic. There's Bobbie with her one second of screen time and one line of dialogue.

I can't with this show.

Archived