GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't have a problem believing Sonny would do this. It bothers me more that Ava is doing this. Someone really needs to put the fear of God in her. Ughh, can't stand her in any capacity. What bothers me most about Sonny is his abominable taste in women. Olivia and then Ava.

If Maura West would go all out crazy cat lady/Mommie Dearest (like Kathleen Gati does), Ava could be a tolerable character.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that Anna doesn't trust Britt.

Jason Thompson is one man that actually looks better with the scruff.

Franco talks way too much but like Ava has room to talk. Ava and Carlos are both abominable.

It makes me sick that Sonny and Morgan are fighting about Ava. And Olivia's hysterics make it even more unbearable.

Ugh, just realized Kiki and Michael are on too. They have no chemistry at all.

Paevey and the guy that plays Felix both STILL say their lines with no voice fluctuations or facial expressions.

I want Anna to end Ava.

• Members

I couldn't tell if Sonny was trying to frak Ava or beat her.

GAG me! Having to sit through Sabrina the Incredible Whiner's labor scenes... "I can't push" "I don't wanna push" STFU, bitch.

How very nice of Morgan to wait until Ava and Sonny were done to find them. But I'm glad he's not completely dumb--just mostly. Between Sonny and Morgan yelling, I felt like I was watching people actually chew scenery--great acting, really evokes images!

I'm hoping the baby doesn't die so that we don't have to sit through Sabrina's wailing.

• Members

TC is annoying as hell whether she's droning like she's in a comatose state or shrieking. I actually prefer the shrieking.

It's sad when KT/Britt is one of the better parts of an episode. Even by Cartini's standards.

If only Felix's head was on a spike.

• Members

IMO, the only good thing to come out of that situation is that it pits Ava and Carly against each other. (Not that their animosity needed the push, lol.) If we had a GOOD HW on this show, then I could count on Carly doing something really good to eliminate Ava from everyone's lives.

• Members

I'm sort of glad my antenna was cutting out JUST during GH today. Guess that was a sign. LOL. I muted it after I saw who was on anyway. And Sonya Eddy is just as bad as most of the cast on this show, despite her being in the acting game for quite a while. Felix should be devastated for his BFF and yet he was basically just patting her on the shoulder. So bad. And Michael and Kaka are soooooo boring. They have zero chemistry. How are they even sexually attracted to each other IRL? I don't see it at all. One of them must be damn good in the sack.

Archived