GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny has a history of having hate sex with women he doesn't like. Heck, that's how Morgan's parents got together. Morgan knows Sonny is a horny sleaze that doesn't need some ongoing flirtation to sleep with a woman. It was clear what had just happened and it was even more obvious in their eyes when they weren't denying it

• Members

YFsnFsC.jpg

yeah right after the funeral.

TkG3V03.jpg

vtwQv2X.jpg

ynkCewY.jpg

They were even nice enough to rub up against Lila, AJ and the other dead Q's markers as they went at it. Monica and Tracy could have easily walked in on this if they went back in there to reflect and grieve

• Members

I love it. It's just so smarmy it's perfect. I haven't enjoyed Mo this much in years. I loved Ava and Morgan but they weren't going to last forever and I'm glad they just didn't whimper the relationship to death. And Sonny isolated and loathed by everyone is what so many have been begging for its all pretty perfect for me.

• Members

It was awful. And it was clear they had sex. Morgan must know his daddy. Ava's lipstick was missing, her hair was a mess, her purse on the floor and Sonny looking (as much as Mo can act these days ... ha!) guilty as hell. I do admit it was probably a bit of a stretch, but at least someone finally has common sense for a hot minute. I'll take the scraps I get. I also admit the Jax mention was a tad hollow, but I still appreciated it because Sonny deserved that thrown in his face.

I'm sorry but Anna runs that department like the joke it is. It's too bad. And could Token 1 and 2 move any slower at the hospital? Seriously. And that joke of a whatever Patrick was holding. LOL. I understand the baby is very premature, but really? And why the hell wasn't the baby taken first? I don't know why I try and make sense of anything they do.

And Eric! Sorry you came back to this hot mess. Literally. I was wondering where you'd been the last month or so.

• Members

OH GOD NO is all I have to say to Sonny and Ava yesterday. Ava thinks she's better than everyone yet she bangs Sonny. Gross! This is one of many reasons why Obrecht is infinitely more entertaining than Ava. Dr. O is about as impressed by Sonny (and everyone else on this godforsaken soap) as I am. The music made it even more traumatizing. It's somehow even more disgusting than Sonny and Connie. And I also don't GAF about Morgan or Olivia, who they kept claiming they were worried about. Speaking of which, it reinforces Ava's lousy taste in men. But at least it means they're not being foisted on the undeserving. And Morgan's yelling and screaming was heinously bad acting. And then MB/Sonny started screaming too. It's a really bad parody of soap acting.

Carlos is a dirty hippy. His threat was so incredibly pathetic, no matter how much I dislike Ava.

Lucy looking fabulous! Her praising Carly was a gem, lol! But she had to share scenes with Felix. He sucks the life out of everyone around him. No one can make him tolerable. And then I realized Lucky was f'ing cray cray with her proposition to Felix. UGH! I don't know what's more disgusting, what she wants Felix to do, or the Sonny/Ava sex.

The scenes with Sabrina giving birth did nothing for me. But it was the one time where Jason Thompson looking bored cracked me up!

I know she's just a little girl, but Emma's sing song whiny voice is unbearable.

Archived