GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IKR. It's gonna be the same, predictable crap anyways. Sonny coming out smelling of roses, Carlos taking the wrap, and this "Who shot AJ" story carrying on way longer then what it needs to be. I get that RC is trying to prolong Ava's stint on the show, but he should've thought of that before he quickly wrote her into a corner by having her kill of Kate. Now people want the character to pay for her crimes even though many of us like Maura West employed on a soap.

• Members

Scummy kissing up on Olivia after screwing Ava is disgusting.

Ava getting off scot-free is not surprising. Ron should have thought of this before he had her kill Kate, I agree. And now he does whatever possible to stretch out her time on the show. Maura West has been very much a welcome addition, but it's so annoying.

Morgan all depressed and drinking on the pier. Really? Come on.

Julian still remains ridiculous looking as a mob boss. And Alexis is just useless. Blah. Of course she runs to Scummy.

Not that I give two shits about Nathan and Britt being siblings but seriously, they spoil him telling her in the previews? What's wrong with this show? And where were Madeline and Dr. O while Franco and Carlos spent time bonding in the SAME CELLS. LOL. I just can't ...

• Members

"Enhanced interrogation techniques"? This bitch thinks she's funny!

If Carlos says "Sabrrrrrrrrrrrrina" one more time.... wacko.png

I really wish Felix would knock Sabrina unconscious. "I NEED TO BE WITH MY BAYBEY RIGHT NOW!" We don't care.

Glad to see Patrick finally remembered he's a doctor.

OMG Morgan and Sonny kept whisper-screaming and convulsing at each other. rolleyes.gif I kept thinking (wishing?) the dead rat on Morgan's head would come alive & bite them both to death.

"What are you doing here? You're not feeling well." Being in a car accident & giving birth on the side of a street like a peasant from medieval France is "not feeling well"?

Morgan says that Sonny destroyed his relationship with Ava and that this somehow pertains to Olivia and Olivia can't put two and two together. She doesn't even suspect?

Thank God Sabrina saw the baby so that she finally stops wailing for a few minutes.

I did like that shot of Carly and Franco talking in the police department and seeing Ava in the distance.

Hissssssssssssss!

Archived