GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dante and Lulu pleading for their egg baby is ridiculous. Dominic is at least selling it better than Emme is.

Nice to see Lucy and Kevin. Scott's on too (and with a Dominique mention!) Likely to just remind the audience of Serena and how Lucy carried her.

Puke is still extremely creepy. Yuck. He's leering at Jordan and trying to play bad-ass.

Also nice to see Shawn, TJ and Jordan, but it's already the same old same old, though Jordan has threatened Shawn to tell TJ what 'really happened' between Shawn and TJ's father.

Woodpile revealed to Britt they're related and her reaction was funny. She looked as dumbfounded as we all are. At least she pulled that off well. Soooo awkward. At least Paevey's pretty to look at.

Dr. O and Madeline are having their usual back and forth.

• Members

All of this talk about eggs is making me nauseous. I had four eggs for breakfast, so omelettes and embryos every other scene is making me want to [/recent Tony Geary pic]. Det. West was acting his ass on in that final scene with Madeline. "YOU KILLED NINA, WHO LIKED TO SKIP, AND BLINK, AND PLAY CONNECT FOUR!" No surprise she's got Nina stashed away somewhere. I haven't been keeping up with casting news/rumors so if she's been cast already just ignore me, but as described, I have a hard time envisioning her as a terribly interesting character. I picture Cady McClain as Angelique Marick.

• Members

Yeah, they do have a lot of chemistry. And next to Puke, deVry was almost tolerable yesterday. Geary is just so embarassing to watch. Just awful.

And I agree, people like Jordan so she'll be thrown under the bus and dumped off the pier at some point. I hope not though.

• Members

I know. I can't believe those acting nods, but this is the same process that got Grandma Boring on AMC an Emmy as well as Natalia Livingston, so when it comes to actual acting, I really do question them and the process.

Archived