GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Carly waltzes out with FrankenTodd on her arm and says, "oh it's ok, I talked to Scott and all the charges are dropped so FrankenTodd can go". WHAT THE !@#$%^&*]?! Does Carly have a key as well? Lawd!

Then we have FrankenTodd telling Carly that he will take the hit for going to the police on Ava so that Carly and her family can be safe...sigh Did we not JUST learn anything from Sobrrrrrrina? Ava is not above going after your girlfriend. Good lord! FrankenTodd was front and center for that In fact, he had just told Carly that Ava went after Carlos' girlfriend. I can't...

And did we not just spend an entire eppy watching Ava tell us about her regrets? Then she strolls to the police station to threaten Carlos? If these characters could remain consistent for just 2 solid eppies, I'd be ok. Really, I would.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said before, Anna is completely corrupt. Who else would she have nudged her traumatized granddaughter into implicating except possibly Obrecht, especially after handcuffing an incredibly pregnant Britt to a chair for pure intimidation purposes months ago?

Bring Mac back as Commissioner! He might be dumb, but at least he's not dumb AND corrupt.

• Members

Normally I wouldn't care either, but this is becoming a pattern with the Devane clown. She has reason to look into Britt, but she has NO reason to make her number one suspect. If ANYONE ELSE had happened to stumble upon this scene and stop to help, the Devane clown would be pinning a medal on them.

• Members

I know Tony Geary is still capable of real acting when he gives a [!@#$%^&*], which is generally about 35 minutes a year. But is there a reason he made a specific choice to play Fake Luke/Bill as the creepy old man who runs the abandoned carnival in every single scene? It's like, he's not even hiding it - his intonation, his delivery, his body language is all totally different, slooowwww and ominous. He's very grave. How are Tracy and Ned buying into this, among others? He's literally acting like a creepy imposter.

• Members
Right!? I couldn't f'ing believe that (Carly and Franco waltzing into the station like that).

LOL, there's no consistency. How can there be when characters disappear, stories just get dropped then picked back up ...

I love Maura West but I seriously need a long break from her. Other characters go MIA for weeks but she doesn't. And Mo has been on a [!@#$%^&*] load. Can they both go "on vacation" for a few weeks, please?

And why did they have Franco bring up to Carly about her "newfound brother". Um, hasn't she always known Lucas is her brother? Or am I missing something here? TECHNICALLY, he's Sam's "newfound brother" because they share a daddy, who is laughable as a father to both of them.

I wonder if Carly will be in peril yet again and Franco will ride to the rescue like he did with his crazy mama? I mean, seriously. This show is beyond a joke. No one's even trying anymore.

• Members
LMAO. But that's spot on. He's extremely creepy, moreso than he normally would be. And LOL at "35 minutes a year". That's about right. It's likely Ron pulled this out of his ass because he had to do something for Geary's Amsterdam trip.

And could they write Lucy more insensitive? And her crying over Sabrina and praying for her and the baby? LOL. I mean I know they were going for a nice moment but I'm not at all enthused with how they write Lucy. She's hyper, annoying and everyone treats her like she's a pain in their ass. I mean, maybe I've forgotten how Lucy used to be, but ugh. Lynne did look great though.

And poor Leslie could barely move her face this week. No wonder they never use her. Everytime she's gone for weeks on end she comes back and her face is tighter.

Are we ever going to see Bobbie again? or Lesley? Do I even want to under this regime? They had Nikolas make Lesley seem like a doddering idiot over Faison and Bobbie was just awful during the Jerry mess.

• Members

I agree that this is smarmy perfection. It's showing that Scummy is a vile person and nothing is off limits for him. This is the man that Guza shoveled for years, but wouldn't completely go there because we were supposed to see Scummy as a romantic lead who you want to save, which is why they showed woman after woman giving up everything for this man even though he gave nothing. I have no desire to see him saved. I want him drugged and in the ocean with his hands tied behind his back! Ron gets a thumbs up for this one. Just hope there's no back pedaling because Scummy clearly has no soul and it matters not what his daddy did or that he might be off his meds. I will storm the studio!

Archived