GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nathan: NINA LIKES TO DANCE AND RUN AND RIDE HORSES AND SHE'S CLICHE AS ALL FUC.K BECAUSE THE TRAGICNESS OF HER COMA IS ONLY BASED ON HER COMPLETE UNORIGINALITY AS A HUMAN BEING!!!!

At least I am enjoying his arms ph34r.png And I did LOL at Obrecht's line that Britt and Nathan were destined to copulate and Magda's retort on whether she heard this on Game of Thrones.

Sean's being a little bitch, constantly throwing innuendos around. Sh!t or get off the pot, Sean. And why is Jordan dressed 24/7 as a Hollywood Boulevard hooker? Is this what is supposed to pass as edgy, galleress style? But I do like her and Sister Jerome. They are sizzling.

Slap me but I enjoyed the ending of the Britt/Nathan scenes, Britt looking back a couple of times. It seems Paevery has SLIGHTLY melted his complete frozen acting. Slightly.

NastyDisgustingPukeworthyLuke was nasty, disgusting and pukeworthy. Eeeew at all his sexual innuendos towards Jordan. Ugh. Barf. Boo. Hiss.

Lucy and Kevin was good.

• Members

Jordan's wardrobe is truly dreadful.

I sometimes get a terrible feeling that Ron is bringing up Tommy Ashford again because he fully intends to find some ridiculous way to make him into Tommy Hardy after all. I always said Tequan Richmond should've been playing Tommy's kid instead of some other random T.J., but let's not go insane!

UO, but I think Chad Duell did good work last year and especially this year with SK and in the wake of A.J.'s death. He will deserve a nod at some point. He's basically the male Bambi on the show, but he makes me feel for his character unlike most of the male leads.

• Members

Ugh, I blocked out Maxie's new friend! Can't stand him in any capacity. I never liked Maxie. The company she keeps these days makes it worse. It was nice to see Felicia but it sucks that she had to share scenes with Maxie and especially Levi.

Michael Easton looks even creepier without the scruff. Could Silas and Sam be any more boring? I also see no chemistry between Easton and Monaco. They had chemistry awhile back but that's it.

Kathleen Gati is a great actress. Today showed that she's capable of subtlety and real emotion.

Ryan Paevey drags down Donna Mills so much. At least red is a good color on her. I don't care about Madeline's lies especially since I don't give a damn about Robocop.

Robocop and Britt don't deserve to breathe the same air as their mother. Dr. O is way too awesome to be their mother.

Sabrina is never tolerable. But how pathetic that the closest she comes to being tolerable is when she's screeching. Her droning like she's in a comatose state is THAT unbearable!

The Nina crap is already boring me.

Good to see you Victor. My biggest reason for liking Thaoo Penghlis is his hatred of Philece Sampler. That automatically makes him and any character he plays awesome by default for me! :)

Stafford?!?! This is stunt casting and not even a good one. And the ending was so predictable. I'm surprised (not in a good way) that Stafford was cast as precious Nina but no matter who played her, I saw that ending coming from so far away.

Archived