GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also want Sabrina's baby to die. I cant handle anymore of this story and it only just came back

The shot of Ava seeing Carly and Franco and letting them know she won was a good one

Ugh to Morgan screaming like a bitch all episode and then cowering to Sonny, not telling Olivia about what his pig father did.

Michael....Im sick of his pity party. Get him off my screen

OcP0Bzs.jpg?1BwVTseW.jpg?1

There is literally a wall of dead Quartermaines

he's not a OB/Gyn. Since its her field and specialization, he's deferring to her on the current stats based on the condition. I know soaps try and act like doctors know all but in real life they often defer to others with different specializations

• Members

who knows maybe Sabrina's baby will croak, might explain

Morgan seriously needs to cut his damn hair, he looks like he's waiting a toupee, and he's looking like a werewolf

Michael is bridging into having is own box of pain, and it is irritating, Kiki is useless as alwaya

can't believe how this family was slaughtered for the past 9 years

• Members

YZJ5g5t.png

Seriously... why are they letting him on camera looking like this? It's like he just rolled out of bed after a week of not showering or shaving and then immediately filmed his scenes. He is resembling a werewolf more and more every day.

I also hate Patrick's beard. And his goose tattoo.

Archived