GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't sure it was possible but Howarth actually managed to get a scene partner who hams it up more than he does. Jeffrey Parise chewed that scenery right up today and went back for seconds. I was dying when he was screaming "What about SabreeeeEEEnaaaahhhh!!!" with his dramatic arm movements and all of his random shouting, especially when he was yelling for the guard. Give this man an Emmy.

• Members

Epiphany finally makes an apperance (when was she even last on?). Likely to remind us she exists because (i'm just assuming this) she'll be at the Nurses Ball. You know, the ball that actually requires some nurses to be in attendance.

I find it funny we mention people, not seeing them, and then bam, there they are, LOL. I know they tape a month or so in advance but it's still kind of ironic.

It's just ridiculous how folks are off for weeks on end. I guess that'll never change. I'm probably beating a dead horse at this point.

I'm sure Felix is only really on to react to his BFF FOREVA giving birth. (And I bet Lucas or Brad aren't far behind)

Oh and I meant to mention this before but why bother having Dante dress in a tux and talk about going to AJ's funeral for like days on end and then ... not going (well, technically, the actual funeral was of course off-screen but I guess the grave memorial somewhat makes up for that)

• Members

Even though nothing from Ava's mouth tied to anything the character has done thus far, Maura did some great work! Some of the yelling I could have done w/out, but Mo was clearly out of his league. They should keep Scummy in scenes with Spencer!

If nothing else, Ron has shown who Scummy truly is, and not one person can say he is OOC. This Scummy has been with us for years, but Jason played the buffer. Scummy should not have lasted 20 years because he always needed to be carried. With no one there to prop him, the characters is absolutely worthless. Many were astonished that Ron went there with the crypt sex, and I thought it was more than appropriate. I even paid the guy a compliment, and that NEVER happens. Scummy is an abuser, a soul drainer, a self destructive whiney little maggot who will take out as many as possible. There is no one this man will not hurt if he's not being coddled properly. To this very day, peeps still argue who is Scummy's soulmate? Stop the [!@#$%^&*] madness, please! Scummy is a bottomless pit, and Ron better make it to where there is nothing Carly can do to save him. In fact, I'm gonna need FrankenTodd's interference here. Scummy does not warrant such devotion, so there is no reason why FrankenTodd has to come in second to this man. Jax did it for years thanks to Guza. Put your foot down, FrankenTodd! I mean it! NOTHING Scummy has done onscreen in 20 years has justified any devotion to him. He sucked as a husband, he sucks as a father and he completely sucks as a man. I refuse to believe his stick is that overwhelming!

Finish him, Ron!!!!!

Archived