GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's called a double edged sword. Go watch JFP and Guzas sicko Claudia stuff in the past with her romancing her own brother. Ron has his hits and misses but god it's nowhere near as bad as the darkest days of GH. Omg that Brenda return of 2010 was so bad it was sicko stuff.

• Members
And I do that on a frequent and regular basis? LOL. Come on. And no, not when someone doesn't know my posting history, I don't appreciate being targeted and called out for no reason. But thanks for chiming in. And I would never bash anyone for their sexuality.

• Members

You weren't.

My post included TWO quotes. In your case I was commenting on the troll point. The other quote referenced the nickname given to Ron which obviously comes from his sexuality.

This thread is over 40 pages so I pulled up the most recent example and the response to it.

Again, I completely understand if some are not fans of the current incarnation of GH. However posts targeting Ron's confirmed and Frank's alleged sexuality are like targeting someone because they are Black or Jewish.

I've been a member of this board for a while so I am only a "newbie" when it comes to how much I post here. I read this board regularly.

• Members

What about when gay posters say it?

I find some of the remarks about Frank and Ron from straight posters to be a little beyond the pale on occasion - when you have someone referring to him as actual women or whatever, that offends me. But as for the rest, I'm sorry, but the whole show is run through a gay gaze and it's obvious when they hire or showcase guys for their chests vs. talent or story. And they can be called on that and should, the same way Paul Rauch was called out for fetishizing busty blondes.

Archived