GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg, Sabrina, go away! She's so annoying. I preferred it when she was on twice a month.

Carlos is so stupid spilling his guts to Franco

These kids get WAY too much airtime. Why are we wasting time on this nonsense?

Michael is a selfish twit to ask Sonny to be at the funeral, knowing how it would affect Monica. Its pathetic how many people they had there for him (Sonny, Kiki, Morgan, Carly, Ava) while the only ones actually there for AJ were Monica, Ned, Liz and Tracy. Guess Luke for Tracy

omg, Sabrina, go away! She's so annoying. I preferred it when she was on twice a month.

Carlos is so stupid spilling his guts to Franco

These kids get WAY too much airtime. Why are we wasting time on this nonsense?

Michael is a selfish twit to ask Sonny to be at the funeral, knowing how it would affect Monica. Its pathetic how many people they had there for him (Sonny, Kiki, Morgan, Carly, Ava) while the only ones actually there for AJ were Monica, Ned, Liz and Tracy. Guess Luke for Tracy

• Members

Always good to see Monica! That's one of the few positive things I've ever said about GH in the last few years.

Sabrina, shut up about Carlos.

Franco and Carlos just look like two utterly unattractive bums.

Morgan is so gross too. I'm not sure what's more absurd, these guys being cast for "talent" or for "looks".

Poor Tracy and Ned. Having to spend time talking to Kiki and Michael.

I am so sick of people taking Ava seriously. Carly needs to throw Ava through a window, and I even don't even GAF about Carly for the most part.

I forgot about the hideous Cameron/Emma/Spencer "triangle". Ughh!!!

I wish Geary would retire. I will give Ava this much, she was about as impressed by Luke as I was.

"Leave it alone, Carly." With the way he said that, I have to believe Maurice was playing that for laughs. That alone was probably the worst acting I've ever seen from him.

• Members

And the show was unwatchable then too so ratings dont mean squat. Exceptmaybe job security for one of the worst "writer" the show ever had.

I hate that they didnt give Garin Wolfe a little more time to prove himself. His stuff wasnt all great but it was far less of a parody than it is now.

• Members

Typically, Felicia, Anna, and Duke were offscreen in scenes w/ Mac, Patrick, and Emma. At least Spencer got plenty of airtime[rolls eyes]. Sabrina, please don't make it out of that car!

Where was Monica's BFF Bobbi? Gail? Lucy? The few Q's left are so islanded, there aren't even mourners when they die.

Faux Luke needs to be revealed and released. Enough of this story.

Carly needs to get her groove on and smack Ava down like the bug she is. [i love MW, but her character needs to be knocked down a peg or two.]

Poor Elizabeth. Eat something at the reception. I'm sorry her makeup people don't like her. She looks like a china doll.

No words for the Franco/Carlos scenes.

• Members

Ava's lips bothered me on today's epi; they were overacting!

Monica was great.

I love Ned. Wally Kurth is a class act.

I'm over the two person prison cell plot device. Didn't we just see this with Magda and Leisel? Franco just doesn't work on the canvas; it's a shame cause I love RH. ABC/Prospect really fucked up with that debacle. He should be Todd. sd

Carlos needs to go.

Is Valentini on vacation? Or did he fire the shampoo girl at the studio. Please wash the hair of Sonny, Carlos, Morgan.

Why are the decent souls in Port Charles supporting players? Patrick should be the star of the show. How many more reprehensible characters are they going to introduce.

Loved Tracy's outfit. Aplus!

Nicholas and Liz are really growing on me. I hope they don't make Rick as represensible as the others.

They ruined Jordan for me by making her a criminal too.

Shawn is so irritating. Bring Rose Kelly back and give the show some moral fortitude.

Why do network execs think we want to watch only criminals and sociopaths?

Lisa Miller on ATWT was not a cheap criminal; neither was Roger Thorpe or Alex/Alan Spaulding or Erica. Durable, classic characters.

• Members

Must be time to meet John J. York's guarantee for the month. Mac did nothing except take pictures of Emma today. laugh.png

Chad Duell tries to look sad but ends up looking constipated instead.

I so wish Alice had been at the funeral to drop kick Scummy's greasy ass of the face of the Earth. What a pathetic funeral that was.

I need a long break from the kids. Why are they on every day? Meanwhile, Lucy, Scotty, Lucas, etc. have been sucked into a black hole somewhere.

Carlos's OTT acting in the preview is hilarious.

Archived