GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I love how you tell it how it is boo. laugh.png

She hasn't been on screen since last September. I can't say I'm sad though, there are too many characters as it is. Now that you went and said it though, I'm sure she'll be taping every consecutive day and be upped to contract status.

Forgot to mention, LOVED Ava and Carly's bitchy moment in the hallway from the other day:

Ava: If he hadn't, people would be mourning me right now.

Carly: Name five.

Ava: *Maura tries to hold back laughter at Laura's adlib*

• Members

That really was an adlib? Wow! It was a good one and very well timed. Maura responded well!

Maura is a great addition, but the character is a victim of hacks just like all the others. I could watch LW and MW all day! Whatever MW is doing to her face needs to stop now!

It was actually half good. Fluke (sorry Carl) has to go NOW! Ned is another that is too stupid to live. I ff all the children because this is just unacceptable.

Did anyone else enjoy the song they played for AJ. I thought it was beautiful and everyone standing at his coffin was nice [with the exception of that greasy maggot, of course].

What in the sam hell kind of enforcer is Carlos? It doesn't take much for this dude to talk at all.

Archived