Y&R: Return!

• Members

1. Glad DT is returning. That's MY Billy Abbott

2. I wish BM all the success. IMO, being a TX boy, maybe he should tryout for Dallas and be cast as JR's other son

3. LMAO @ Angelica & Steve reading Jamey and disgruntled fans. Build a bridge and get over it.

4. It's time for Vicki to be recast. Paging Sarah Brown or Gina Tognoni.

5. I hope this is the beginning of the end of Villy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, totally surprising! the first casting news I am actually excited about! I never saw much of Tom's original run, but it's great that they are bringing him back because I know he had a good following.

I don't see the Villy paring lasting much longer either now that Tom is returning.......hopefully they will make the character have more depth and now the playbill Miller often played him as.......There's no way he will give off the "Billy Boy" vibe.

• Members

Billy and Chloe should have always been THE story...the history and chemistry supported it. But that damn Amelia Heinle needed to be propped...for that alone, I resent the actress and the character now.

Miller's attractiveness is a matter of personal taste...I am not attracted to his look. He is just an average looking guy.

• Members

Jess Walton ‏@JessWaltonYR 1h

@bethreamer trust me, JFP loves Billy Miller....don't jump to conclusions. This is just life unfolding..

Jess Walton ‏@JessWaltonYR 2h

Very few things are black and white. It's okay to be sad to see Billy Miller go AND be excited to have David Tom back!

Debbie Abrahamson ‏@dabrahamson1 3h

@YandR_CBS,@JessWaltonYR @EBraeden @Traceybregman @MelodyThomasSco not happy Billy is leaving. Too many great people leaving show.

Jess Walton ‏@JessWaltonYR 2h

@dabrahamson1 @YandR_CBS @EBraeden @Traceybregman @MelodyThomasSco but so many great ones STAYING, yes?!?!

Jess Walton ‏@JessWaltonYR 3h

@katiemaniaci David Tom is coming back!

Jess Walton ‏@JessWaltonYR 3h

This should answer some of your questions. Yes, I'm sad about one Billy and excited about the other ow.ly/qYCXn

Jess Walton ‏@JessWaltonYR 10h

@TVGMLogan welcome back to my first billy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Jess Walton is getting in on it...excited for DT...

I don't know why people expect others, especially actors to be upset...

Archived