Y&R: Return!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please...JFP already has Dyllan. She won't even need to recast. And why does JM care. Billy bately has scenes with Nick. It doesn't effect his story. I don't believe it either. JM never has anything negative to say.

This is the best drama since MS left...i admit to loving it. Lol

• Members

Fans melt down over anything nowadays. Its worse to me when its recasts who haven't even been on a decade. I feel like people just stopped melting down over Chandler Massey. It's always "I've been watching for 30 years and so and so getting recast is enough for me to stop watching!" Um were there no recasts in your 30 years of watching the show?

• Members

lol. I agree, JM ain't walking nowhere. It seems that he has a cushy gig and he has a young family. He doesn't have to go to auditions constantly and can just more or less have a family life outside of his job at Y&R.

I think David Tom will be more than fine coming back into the role of Billy Abbott. Granted, Billy Miller did a good job with the Delia story, I've haven't liked him in the role since after the first year he was on the show. There is something about his version of Billy Abbott in his portrayal that got really annoying really fast.

Who did David Tom auditon with in the Y&R cast?

• Members

This is damn ridiculous. Who the hell needs to audition to play their own damned character? You see, This is the kind of crap Bill Bell NEVER did. When Jaime Lyn, Brenda, Eileen, Heather, etc. came back none of them did any audition. Giddens needs to focus and fight this hard for the effing BACKGROUND SCORE, and let the door hit Miller in the crack of his ass.

• Members

Tell it. Billy Miller is not out there saying that he's been fired/treated badly or had his position "taken from him" by YR, Sony, JFP or David Tom. It's craziness and at times, I really wonder why some of these soap fans don't or won't understand that these soaps are businesses. Even though it's a soap, it's still a business. They have to be focused on the bottom line for the show. Not just accommodating one actor.

Does this type of stuff happen in primetime shows? I really want to know, because it just sounds like certain soap fans elevate certain actresses/actors to this deity level, that isn't deserved at all. These actors are employees.

• Members

Amelia Heinle has spoken out

I'm extremely sad to see my friend and partner for the last five years go... Last few days have been hard and will continue to be so...

But I'm very proud of You Billy for taking a role and making it one that no one will forget ever. You are beloved by so many people..

Had more fun working with you than you'll ever know.... and have more respect for you than most , for always standing your ground.

Archived