Y&R: Return!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AHVicky had high profile pairings with Brad and J.T. They palmed her off on Billy in two seconds after she and J.T. ended. Sony thinks that she is great for some odd reason, but then again Sony has terrible taste in actors. I bet they would have never brought on David Tom, if they were not convinced that his Billy would work with her.

• Members

BRING BACK Thad, Ashley and Lauren. Would love to see the "real" gang from the "house." If they were going to recast BM, DT is an excellent way to go. His chemistry with JW is excellent. I thought BM did an excellent job after the failures post-Tom. After seeing BM on Ringer, I was stunned he stayed with Y&R. The guy has all the right tools for a prime time series - comedy, drama, etc.

• Members

I love Amelia and do not want them to recast Victoria, though I'd gladly accept Robin Christopher in the role. Although, you all seem to think that David Tom looks very young (I didn't think so last time I saw him), so there's probably no chance of that now.

I would love Robin to come on as Phyllis though, and I say that as a HUGE Phyllis/Stafford fan who does not want them to recast.

• Members

"standing ground" she says? Er? Interesting...but her no acting behind better have several seats ans stay mum before JFP get rid of her. And it will be soooo easy to do.

I was thinking the exact same thing...that "standing ground" comment...baby no. JFP is not the one.

Archived