Y&R: Return!

• Members

I like DT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWWevE4Tns

uh Angelica, props for smashing JG, but stop wit the bull, we all know SB aint paying for shiot out his own pocket LOL!

I like DT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWWevE4Tns

uh Angelica, props for smashing JG, but stop wit the bull, we all know SB aint paying for shiot out his own pocket LOL!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mad props for shooting down that POS but I don't think she's lying about SBu. She's smart enough to know when not to answer rather than tell a lie that can quickly embarrass her. Not on her dime is not a lie if someone other than CBS is picking up those costs.

Its JFP's budget. Personally I don't find anyone in Daytime worthy of such lavish treatment but if she has the money to spend? JFP does not believe Miller is worth it and I can't blame her!

• Members

Jamey Giddeons posted an audio interview with Steve Burton where he says that the reason he came to Y&R is because JFP agreed to pay to fly him in. I think Angelica was using semantics by saying they aren't paying. It's either budgeted into his contract a traveling expense or Sony, not CBS is paying for it. I certainly believe the rumors he's the highest paid on Y&R, or one of them.

• Members

True! But what kind of "journalist" say's "I heard you fly SBu in". That was disgusting and a disservice to the industry, what's left of it. What's happening with SBu has nothing to do with a ham who doesn't give 2 sh!ts about the show! This was just a hissy by a fangurl. What's next, using energy to prove AM lied? Still has nothing to do with Miller's ass finally being shown the door. It's time someone took back control of this damn show!

• Members

It's one thing to know or suspect something, and to allude to it in print or at the bar with friends or colleagues. It's another to try and pressurize an exec about it in public on social media. It's not wrong to ask the question, to try and get at the truth and investigate. But keep the question to an interview - where you can introduce and discuss it in a professional context, and ask it and be answered - or not at all.

The problem is most of these people have no filter and no understanding of professionalism or what good journalism is. The social media apparatus has destroyed all of that for most of the soap press, and it's not like there's been much to begin with for the last fifteen or so years. But that's not just true for the soap press - it's true for all sorts of idiotic Beltway media types as well, down in DC. It's just far more pronounced with these people because this whole crew was made up of largely amateurs to begin with. Being engaged with - and engaging with each other - on social media just made their thin pretense of journalism fall away. These folks are fans playing dress-up.

• Members

At least this makes more sense than the freakout about Marcy "she's still on the show" Rylan.

It shocks me that people are acting like David Tom is just random dude who got the part instead of the first wildly popular actor who won an Emmy for this role. This may have to do with what happened on GH when Jonathan Jackson came back, but the writing did him in.

• Members

Steve Burton @1SteveBurton 13m

@AngelicaMcD: @Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan he pays for his own flights, hotels, cars, food..you name it. #NotOnMyDime” that is correct &luv it

Guess that takes care of that!

Where's Jamey?!

--------

This has to be an exercise in "throw everybody under the bus":

Jamey_Giddens @Jamey_Giddens 9m

@jasonandsam @1SteveBurton @AngelicaMcD @TVGMLogan So what was the Sean Kanan interview then? Just curious.

What a POS!

• Members
    1. @AngelicaMcD So Burton doesn't get flown in? I thought @TVGMLogan reported that in an interview? Did I miss that?

2. @Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan he pays for his own flights, hotels, cars, food....you name it. #NotOnMyDime

3. @AngelicaMcD: @Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan he pays for his own flights, hotels, cars, food..you name it. #NotOnMyDime” that is correct &luv it

4. @1SteveBurton @AngelicaMcD @Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan Steve you are the best. What a shame your name was drawn into this w/untruths! #YR

5. @BellaSpinx @DML_67 @1SteveBurton @AngelicaMcD @TVGMLogan Lady, Steve said it himself on Sean Kanan's radio show. So shame on it all.

Archived