Y&R: Return!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 2h

I respect Billy Miller's decision to move on and wish him great success in his future endeavors.

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 1h

Please join me in welcoming Daytime Emmy winner David Tom back to #YR and @CBSDaytime as Billy Abbott’s exciting storyline continues.

Mimi ‏@Mimi_088 1h

*awkward* RT @AngelicaMcD @DestinyLoveAB Billy Miller is gold, everyone at CBS and Sony agree.

@Mimi_088 @DestinyLoveAB not awkward at all. He's amazing and decided to move on.

Mrs BJ Holloway ‏@Peachie100 2h

@AngelicaMcD @Team_HOTT @CBSDaytime What was Tom's role on #YR Angelica? I suppose he's Heather's brother from #BoldandBeautiful Thx

@Peachie100 @Team_HOTT @CBSDaytime he was the original adult billy and yes, he is heathers brother

Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens 46m

Keep hearing outs were at issue with Billy Miller. Personally, I think you make deals with stars. If you can fly folks in... #YR

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 45m

@Jamey_Giddens we don't fly anyone in.

Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens 43m

@AngelicaMcD So Burton doesn't get flown in? I thought @TVGMLogan reported that in an interview? Did I miss that?

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 34m

@alstonboy4315 @Jamey_Giddens @itsachillything i can appreciate a little sass. it's the rumor mill that drives me crazy.

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 33m

@Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan he pays for his own flights, hotels, cars, food....you name it. #NotOnMyDime

Rissa ‏@lovingcharmed 31m

@AngelicaMcD @Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan Can't wait 2 see who else from #GH Phelps brings in (sarcastically), any clues Angelica?

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 29m

@lovingcharmed @Jamey_Giddens @TVGMLogan the role will be played by David Tom who was the 1st adult actor to play Billy Abbot on #YR.

• Members

David Tom did have issues when he filmed OLTL in 2004 that I heard lead to his firing. However, It seems he's now back on track and he is even in Eric Nelsen (AJ, AMC) new film, Running on Empty that filmed last month in NYC

Good for him. Welcome back to YR

• Members

What the !@#$%^&*] with all the rude Snark to Angela. So this woman has been pro soap since she got to CBS and Jamey and others are gonna throw shade at her? If she says she doesnt pay Burton's expenses, she doesnt. BM was GOOD but he aint ES (OLTL) level and can be replaced. David Tom so excited to have back!!!

• Members

How embarrassing. They hire someone who is actually from Y&R and was a popular actor in the same role, and they still get this braying.

I don't how that McDaniel woman puts up with this nonsense. These people are silly and incredibly entitled.

• Members

Believe what you want - I believe they're flying Burton in too, not that he deserves it - but that doesn't excuse Miller using the show as an ATM. And beyond that, getting into a twitter tiff with a network executive is not a good look for a journalist. Although standards have been lowering all the time in the world of social media, and not just for "soap journalism".

Archived