Y&R: Return!

• Members

That he didn't respond back says it all. I don't really know or care about whether Burton is being flown in but I'm not sure she'd blatantly lie about it. I hope at the very least this might have reminded him that not everyone is going to kiss up to him or take Logan's word as the last.

The constant jeering and catcalling of Jamey, Jillian, and friends creates such an ugly atmosphere. There's no need to speak to people that way.

This is supposed to be their job. Do your damn job.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think it all depends on how it affects the show. Sean Kanan was shown the door pretty fast when his addiction issues got in the way of the show. Sure, people are given second chances, but I don't think any business is going to go to far out of their way to accommodate someone who may hurt their business. I'm sure Johnathan Ryes Myers has a smart agent, but NBC held his pay until he finished filming the last episode of the first season of his show (edited to fix a mistake).

• Members

I agree Khan! As it stands I have to HOPE somebody remembers his chemistry with Jess Walton so they actually put them in scenes together. Right now I'm not even convinced they know Billy is her biological son.

I agree Khan! As it stands I have to HOPE somebody remembers his chemistry with Jess Walton so they actually put them in scenes together. Right now I'm not even convinced they know Billy is her biological son.

Archived