Y&R: Return!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though I read about BM's antics, this is shocking to me. I am going to miss him!

I did a google search of photos of DT and it looks to me like he is going to have to have long hair and a beard and never smile if TPTB want him to look like Victoria's husband instead of her little brother.

• Members

Angelica said BM decided this nearly a month ago. I know in his chat with EH last month that he vaguely mentioned projects. He's had one foot out the door the past couple years so see ya. I'm tired of the annual "is he staying?" crap. I'm fine with David Tom returning and this is a great way to end tired Villy. Besides, I can't see David and Amelia looking right together.

• Members

If Brad Bell were in charge at Y&R he would bring back Heather Tom as Vicki and STICK with Villy. LOL

It will be really interesting to see David Tom back in Genoa City. He was in totally different age group the last time around. His chemistry with Jess Walton is off the charts but Billy is totally repositioned on the canvas, so it's either to default all this (I'm so tired of the current Billy) or we will have to wait and see how Tom holds his own again Eric Braeden. I'm also having slight trouble to picture as the husband, father, adult type yet. But maybe his acting will win me over again quickly.

• Members
For these calm, collected responses alone, Angelica McDaniel has soared in my estimation. Way to put people in their place.

And he'd be promoing the hell of it.

VO: "Heather Tom is BACK as Victoria! And reunited with original FAMILY!"

Cue shot of David and Heather leaning for a ki-- Cut to black!

• Members

He's better than Miller, who just grins and grits his teeth and SOMETIMES shows up for work. I'm just glad he had shaved his head because his hair looked like a mess. Is there a requirement on Y&R that you must be unkept and greasy? Is that a JFP trait because the men on GH looked awful under her tenure too.

And please let this be the end of Villy. What an awful couple.

Archived