GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Members

Teresa Castillo is really beautiful. I'm not hating on Sabrina so much anymore, which is nice. I can almost tolerate her. ALMOST. Not quite there yet ... she's better away from Patrick. And so is he. I wanted to like the sweet hug and comment to Emma about not replacing Robin (I caught the tail end of Friday's episode), but I can't forget the months and months of it being the Sabrina show and "how wonderful and amazing she is."

Hell, she works better with that sleaze Carlos. Her friendship with Felix also leaves a lot to be desired. Same with Liz. It's all about Sabrina.

LMAO at Duke and the Anna mask. Sigh.

I just love Faison as Beetlejuice. I can't get over it. It's oddly fitting for him.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Obrecht was in the prison wearing the Anna mask, the two came face to face with each other. Anna told the guard that she has a sister but that wasnt her. Anna only has one living sister that shares her face. I believe that was meant to be an Alex reference, but they couldnt refer to her by name

• Members

So reading the new SOD and RC says the RH nod came from the LOVING nod and when choosing which mistress of Victor's would be Ava's.mom he picked Delia Ryan and says he had the affair happen before RH started so "the history isn't changed" and he admits he didn't talk to Claire Labine that they used Delia

also looks like the Deception spa s/l was scrapped due to "the budget getting scrapped", especially the set, most likely explains why Lynn, Kin, Jon and Genie weren't onscreen

• Members

For someone who went on an extended tantrum because OLTL characters he did not create were used, he is a huge hypocrite for not talking to Claire Labine first.

The next time his banshees talk about how robbed he was by PP, I hope they remember this.

Archived