GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Meshach Taylor were Franco, then Ron would be tempted to make him Felix's equally effeminate dad.

Meanwhile, it occurs to me you could construct some crazy love story out of Roger Howarth's and Kelly Sullivan's gifs.

• Members

Sabine should keep the wig, I don't hate her so much now. If only they would stop with the constant kissing in public places. We get it. You are not siblings. However everytime I see Patrick kissing her, he seems like a pervert to me.

Epiphany was right in her speech to the audience. Sabine is a nice (annoying) woman who loves Emma and Patrick. If only she would explain how Ugly Betty was involved with a mobster back home and how she switched personalities within a night..

Felix is beyond annoying. He is not soap opera stupid (like Duke was in this episode), he is really stupid. The point of sperm donation is that the mother doesn't want the father in the child's life! Brad is even worse for falling for this mess.

Come on, teeth come in several sizes and the Britta actress is really beautiful. :)

Most of the cast looked really good in their costumes.

• Members
He knows about Alex. She was acknowledged in the script a couple of weeks ago when FH was doing double duty as O and Anna. I think the PP lawsuit is likely preventing him from having her do triple duty. I could just imagine Dr. O kidnapping Alex, brainwashing her and sending her to PC to do her dirty work

• Members

Yes, the Felix crap is beyond stupid. Day after day of him berating Brad for not stepping up for his kid. What does he not get about SPERM DONATION? But really, we know it's not Brad's kid so who gives a crap about any of this? Will Brad ever step up for this kid he has zero connection to? Riveting. The fact that it's Brad and Felix also makes it hard to care.

So tired of Heather escaping from the mental institution every week. I agree, just find a way to release her already. I wish she had stabbed Franco. I'm seriously starting to wonder why I was ever such a huge fan of RH. He is absolutely insufferable now.

I really hated Britt during her first few months on the show, but I love her now! She's one of the best parts of the show for me. I'm so not here for a random triangle with Nik/Britt/Liz. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Yesterday was my first time watching GH in several months. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I could hardly believe how RH was doing his same old Todd schtick. If anything, he kicked the Todd notch up to 11 to "create" Franco.

That little Emma is so cute. She looked like a cartoon Papillion with her hair up like that. I couldn't shake the idea that she's what Starr should have looked like had Mia Korf stuck around. And wasn't she dressed as Deidre Hall's character from that '70s kid show? Would have been a more appropriate DOOL in joke.

TBH, I was surprised to see that Felix was still on the show. I laughed at that flesh-toned Operation costume with bedazzled bones and organs. This was my first time seeing Sabrina without her Clark Kents on. She really is beautiful.

Archived