GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the October discussion:

Felix/Brad was so awful. Yes, Felix has always been a bad actor not sure about Brad.

At least we got an AJ mention (because rotting in jail OFF-SCREEN for like two months is REALISTIC). Britt snarkily asked Liz about AJ; I got a ton of anvils yesterday we might get a Liz/Nik/Britt thing.

I certainly hope Liz isn't stuck in yet another triangle she's been in them back to back since 2002; and she's never written the type of dialog she needs in them. She mostly just stands there and gets hammered...if she goes toe to toe with Britt she needs the "writing to do this" otherwise I really don't need her in another triangle.

• Members

Liz: That's what happens when two people are in love with the same person.

*Britt, Nik and Liz awkwardly stare at each other*

Oh ok! Thanks for the great story pacing, Ron! Apparently Elizabeth is in love with Nikolas and an insta-triangle has formed.

Heather is sooooooo Franco's mom.

• Members

The writing's been on the wall for awhile for AJ's exit but that definitely hit the nail on the head sad.png

You guys think I'm crazy for obsessing about the opening but it was obvious AJ and Spinelli were on the way out in September when they didn't update it to remove Kate. They have been prompt about updating it so they are waiting for AJ's swan song and Spinelli and Ellie to take the baby and leave town to add new people.

• Members

WTF did Duke just let himself into someone else's house and proceed to walk around the place? I wish Obrecht and Faison had knocked him out and abducted him again. How dumb of him to be fooled by that mask. Mustn't know Anna too well

LMAO at the SHADE Spencer gave Felix when he got called Spence. "It's Spencer!" Felix is so insufferable and I hate how Brad is practically groveling for him

62hmXIs.jpg?1

unwMqym.jpg?1

Britt and Nik look hot in their costumes. Britt especially is gorgeous

What the heck was Franco supposed to be?

Heather continues to leave and return from Ferncliff as she sees. If Ron has such a hard on for writing for, just come up with a technicality for her release. It would probably be less convolute than what we are getting.

Did Joss get recast again?

• Members

LOVE the banner Cheap!!

Have to catch up with the show at some point this weekend. Missed today's episode.

I agree about Heather. When I saw the knife in the preview and Todd screaming like a girl I knew it was her. I just can't believe she regularly escapes like this. I agree, find a way to release her.

Ouch at the horse teeth comment Carl, lol, but you aren't wrong ... I think she's beautiful and has actually been a really nice addition to GH but yeah ... lol

Archived