Passanante/Altman are Y&R's new Head Writers

• Members

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. This can only mean that JFP approved of these so-called "headwriters" because they will stay out of her way. Like JP stayed out of Chris Goutman's way when he headwrote ATWT. JFP will be headwriting Y&R. This does not bode well. Neither JP nor SA know the first thing about Y&R. So, so sad.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maria Arena Bell never had the qualifications to be a headwriter and she proved she wasn't ready to put in the work. Maybe she would've worked better JUST as Executive Producer. I like that she did seem to want to retain the Bell style and bring those characters back, but the stories were a mess.

• Members

I love ya PJ.....LMAO....

WTF are they smokin at Y&R??

I just want to know who Jean is [!@#$%^&*] sleeping with...

This is just pure s hit.

Jean is one s hitty writer ...she has no talent whats so ever....she is a horrid writer...awful...bad.....

• Members

I am really hoping B&B passes them in the ratings soon.

I dont know what this women does to get hired after one bad writing stint after another....who in the right mind would hire this hack??

Can someone at Sony please smell the stinky dirty coffee??

• Members

please tell me this is someones idea of a sick joke??? out of all the writers they choose Passanante? the women cant come that cheap, she's been in the business 21 years and has won multiple emmy's (although emmys don't mean crap anymore) but come on!!! kay alden is available!

• Members

Could it be these are the only writers who want to work on Y&R or the only writers who want to work for JFP?

I'm surprised Pratt isn't one.

Maybe Sony doesn't want Kay Alden back. Maybe they view her and Jack Smith as weak.

Wasn't it Kreizman and Swajeski who were the only writers who wanted to write for AMC under Frons and he had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for them.

Archived