Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course it is crazy thinking. Sharon is off her meds and is not thinking clearly. So it doesn't matter if her motives are rational.

Even if Phyllis shows up and blows Sharon's stupid plan out of the water, I still don't see Nick abandoning Sharon...he will understand (he did lie himself) and they will stay together.

• Members

My point was that just because Lily isn't bio related to Neil doesn't break their bond nor the bond Neil and Dru have as her arents, same for Abby, Ashley and Brad. Summer is already close to the Abbotts, she will still be calling Nick her Dad and Jack Jack and won't be changing her name to Abbott.

Are peeps watching the show? Sharon's warped motive for messing withe the test is to try and get back what she lost. Step one is to remove what caused her to lose her family lol she cra cra cray

• Members

So wait -- I am still on Tuesday's episode. Has Sharon ACTUALLY come out and said "I messed with Summer's paternity test?!" Because I missed all that. And which paternity did she !@#$%^&*] with? The one when Phyllis was pregnant? Or the one Nick did a few months' ago?

• Members

But lily is still bio related to Neil.. Malcolm being her bio father is not the same as an entirely new family.

I hate to use the term crazy when speaking of mental illness. So I won't.

However, Summer was talking crazy when she said that she was no one if not a Newman. The Abbots have quite a legacy of their own. Did this escape her or did she just think she was better than them because her name was Newman?

• Members

CK is actually much better when playing jealous. I almost liked Lily today when she was making faces at Tyler and Abby flirting. But can she please stop throwing that con man sleaze of a husband in Tyler's face. It's not cute.

And Hilary...please let her be Neil's bio kid. Please.

• Members

You know what? I don't think that Neil and Dru even need kids together to bond them (although they have Lily and Devon). The fact that neither one has ever loved anyone but the other speaks more to their relationship than a child ever could. JMO.

Now you are probably right about how the writers will handle Summer and the Newman's going forward, but I just feel some changes might come from this.

• Members

I agree. I thought he was far better than Stafford --and you know I am one of the few people here who will actually defend MS on the acting front. It was almost a relief to watch him and HK after PB's predictable moist eyes and speechifying (although I do feel bad about the way Jack has been cheated).

• Members

I do think he's been better than MS, who seems like she's so far away in a lot of her scenes (like 'one foot out the door' far away). Some people say that it's an understated performance and they welcome it. Understated, I wouldn't mind (as opposed to constant shouting and railing) but she doesn't really seem into her scenework lately, like she's preoccupied or bored.

Peter Bergman, on the other hand seems fully engaged. Yeah, I could do without some of the whimpering but he probably figured since it worked so well for DDtongue.png it can't hurt. He seems fully aware that it's his opportunity to display the full range of emo and he's taking any and all opportunity to do so.

• Members

That Tyler/Abby kiss was hot. Lily is definitely missing out. I am surprised that they taking Tyler in that direction. I did not think that he stood a chance at having a romance with a white character. But I see how they had no choice after writing Tyler and Lily into a stalemate.

Oh, I loved Hilary giving Lily the evil eye. I really think that she is Neil's daughter or some long lost relative. Hilary is gorgeous too.

• Members

Do not invest in Abby and Tyler...that is all about Lily. He still doesn't stand a chance at a pairing with a white chick just like neither does Neil nor Devon. They moved Lily to work with Abby, which we never see, just so that she will have a reason to interact with Tyler and Abby...and hear all about Abby's new relationship with Tyler. This is still Lily's story.

Archived