Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't find it believable on any level. Who destroys their granddaughters life, just to get two people together? Especially now that Nikki and Victor both revile Sharon. Victor tried to pay someone to screw with Sharon's meds (I wonder if he found someone to actually do it) for pity's sake. He does not want her in the family anymore. Certainly not enough to lose a granddaughter he loves over it.

• Members

I like new Kyle, but I can't connect to new Abby. Maybe in time I will, right now, I think "who is that?", every time she's on. As for age, they need to make it clear that Abby is now in her 30's. This new actress looks older than MR to me, which is fine. If Summer is 18, Abby should be officially aged as well.

• Members

She has exhibited traits that she was reviled for...is SB not on this show AND front and center? Isn't this show over run with males? Aren't most people, especially females, over a certain age rarely seen? Look, I don't have the history with JFP that fans complained about. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But from where I sit, what they said would happen is happening. Shucks, i am a Winters fan and they have all been used more than they have in years since she took over. So I don't have many personal complaints about the show...but that doesn't mean I don't have eyes either.

Archived