Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why didn't Lauren ever block Carmine from her phone. Horrendous, contrived writing.

And yes, Peter Bergman brought it....the same way he's brought it 3000 times. Crying, yelling, weeping, wailing, sobbing -- yeah, you got your Emmy reel, Peter. God knows Emmy LOVES soap cry scenes.

I'm in the minority here, I know, but I'll take Josh Morrow underplaying his scenes any day to PB's over-the-top act.

• Members

I am sure it was written in to portray machismo, as in stereotypical Latino...It was quit insulting. Glad that the actor played it off more as flirting, being silly, and wanting to end on good terms...as opposed to how I am almost 100% sure that JG meant it.

• Members

LOL! Josh Morrow does not "underplay" scenes. The man cannot act for his damn life. He practically sleep walks through scenes.

I should put in my signature, "for the worse soap actor, there are some fans claiming that he or she is Robert DeNiro/Meryl Streep.

• Members

I know -- what was with that line. I liked how IS tried to soften its impact though: when Abby stuck out her hand, he rubbed his cheek against it and then reached for a bear hug.

• Members

Yep underplay scenes is a hilarious term for bad acting!

I see Fenn learned not a damn thing over the last few months of course neither did his parents. Didn't Michael already catch Fenn passed out after he spent the night hanging out with that goth girl?

As for Villy vs Chilly they both suck and all 3 characters are a waste.

What the hell is wrong with Nikki? Sitting their playing addiction comparison and giving her daughter bad advice. Nikki as an addict killed someone so if she wants to play compare and constant she should be advising Vikki to stay away from Billy. Especially since months ago Vikki almost died because of Billy.

So Neil's a murderer now too.

• Members

That cheek rub was the cutest thing, although what was coming out of his mouth was quite ignorant. Good for him in making his character likable. LOL. But JG need not right him as a stereotype. Gosh, Y&R slays me with stuff like that.

I don't think that the Rose woman is dead...unless the hired the actress to tell the story in flash backs.

• Members

Addiction comparison? Is there a difference other than the "drug" of choice?

The video showed Nikki killed Diane in self-defense.

All this is just a set-up for everyone learning that Victor is behind Billy's gambling. He is no different than Deacon who was responsible for Nikki's last return to drinking. I hate him. I wish he and Adam would kill each other.

• Members

I will never understand how people can see Victor being the culprit behind Billy's gambling. He did no put a gun to his head and force him to make a bet. Billy made the choice to do that and as such should own his fall from grace...not Victor.

Archived