Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Members

Who has called John a slut? Or am I misunderstanding this post.

Part of the issue I am seeing is that it is a bunch of bitter fans who are making vile posts calling Cassie and Faith sluts in retaliation for folks calling Summer what she has been portrayed as on screen, a teen with a hot crotch insistent on losing her virginity to a boy who barely cares for her...she looks stupid and naive. I could see if they were in love. But they aren't. Poorly written.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems that TPTB are rewriting then. Because currently, it was ALL about Cassie. And considering the past in how Nick constantly chose Sharon until she cracked his face in NOLA, it is not a farfetched one. The history supports it. Fans might as well accept it and move on...At least until it us rewritten again.

• Members

I wouldn't call Summer a slut but can see how others class her as one...chasing behind Kyle trying to sleep with him. At least the writing supports the name calling somewhat.. but Faith a slut? Come now. That's not even rational.

• Members
. Your version of what happened supports it for you and mine supports it for me and please take that Nick always chose Sharon crap to a deluded Shick fan site lol. Neither Nick or Phyllis has ever stated nicks lies were ALL bout Cassie and I can bust out the dialogue to support it lol

• Members

I guess we see what we all want to see and my Sharon and Shick HATING eyes saw Nick choosing Sharon over Phyllis while Phyllis became more and more insecure because of it. Taking a character I used to respect in phyllis extremely low and pathetic to hang on to Nick's useless waffling behind. I hated Shick from their first day and learned to despise Phick due to what the pairing reduced Phyllis to.

Dialogue? Really! Lol

• Members

Now, I think we can all agree that people generally call girls who chase men to sleep with them a slut, while men who chase women to do the same are players. A ridiculous double standard but unsurprising. It's age old...but calling a child Faith's age a slut is almost as crazy as justifying it.

Ger ready to be done...

• Members

No, you implied that I was a deluded Shick fan and needed to go post my opinion on a Shick board...as if i would be welcome at such a place even if i desired to frequent there. lol. I just wanted to let you know that was not the case. We were discussing the ridiculousness of bitter fans until you thought to come in and correct us on Phick history and justify calling a little girl under the age of 10 a whore..last decade indeed, seems quite an issue of today to me...especially when dialogue is offered up. :-)

Archived