Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cassie has haters? Wow. Move on people. Yeah, Sharon is having a teary chat with her about Nick/Summer. She looks good, reminds me a little of the lookalike actresses who played Alexis' daughters on GH.

• Members

Why would anyone complain about this? Soap fans are usually desperate to lap up any historical beats the writers throw at them. I love that they still mention Cassie, that she's still part of their story and family- of course they remember her on the anniversary and her birthday. And Cassie especially- she wasn't a soap kid like Jake on GH who was trotted out for the occasional holiday or cutesy scene- she had major story so there's a ton to draw from. The custody battle where she took the stand was amazing.

I'm kind of hoping its a ghost at first and then Sharon meets a lookalike or something. I'd like Camryn to stay awhile.

• Members

Oh my God, what is wrong with people? I realize she's just a fictional young girl, but still.

HTF are Kyle and Abby sitting there having a bubbly convo just after that heated moment getting tossed out of the house by Jack? That really does not ring true.

• Members

Cassie's a whore??? she was 14 and had an innocent crush on an older boy, that happens all the time in real life and of course let's not forget she was like a normal teenager... People have nothing better to do.. Camryn is such a nice young woman, and I may not have seen Y&R when Cassie was alive but from what I saw on YouTube, I liked her

Archived